Round 2 Clarkrange@ JacksonCo Jan 25 Fri.

jimbo44

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i bet Lamar doesn't cry while in the dressing room after the possible defeat, like someone else did.. Is there really any truth to that? just something i heard... :hungry:

Why would you even suggest such a ridiculous idiotic notion? Some of you Clarkrange people are idiots. The problem you people have is youre not used to getting beat on a regular basis by a district opponent and you do whatever you can to try and make Clarkrange superior to all. Before Jackson County moved down to Class A you owned 7A. Sure there were battles with Clay Co but you always won a lot more than you lost and now thst youre on the losing side most of the time you try anything you can and make up every excuse to try and discredit and diminish the fact that you lose to a better team year in and year out. This is just another example of it. You wont see our fans storm the court and dance in the middle of the floor Friday night it will just be another win over Clarkrange. Get a life!

Edited by devilfanatic

Hello first of all i'm not from clarkrange so dont start your ###### crap with me i know who you are and you aint crap so don't talk your bull with me, you are a real jerk. so leave me out of your gloting. Thank you!

Ok so dont hide behind a fake name then who are you? You are the one who tried to start a rumour that was not true so if we know who you are then we can figure out your motive. If you dont want anyone to call you out dont get on the internet and try and discredit one of the best coaches in high school basketball. When you intentionally post a false statement on the internet you have a reason so dont play the innocent card its you that is the jerk for the lie you posted! You cant intimidate me by putting ##### in a post all that does is prove my point even more

Hello first of all i'm not from clarkrange so dont start your ###### crap with me i know who you are and you aint crap so don't talk your bull with me, you are a real jerk. so leave me out of your gloting. Thank you!

You state another lie! You say youre not a Clarkrange fan yet every post you have made (all 27 of them) have either been about Clarkrange or against Jackson County. If youre not a fan of Clarkrange why are you in Sparta watching a game and complaining about knowing "your" team was going to lose because of the refs that officiated the game! If I was you I would quit while I was ahead. . We can all look at your previous posts so when all you do is comment on ONE team I wouldnt get on here and try and say youre not a fan of that team. If i was guessing i would say you and hardcourt are the same person just different screen names yup thats it.

Edited by devilfanatic