Round 2 Clarkrange@ JacksonCo Jan 25 Fri.

jimbo44

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i bet Lamar doesn't cry while in the dressing room after the possible defeat, like someone else did.. Is there really any truth to that? just something i heard... :hungry:

Someone said they seen BigFan1966 screaming and crying in the bathroom after the game. He was quoted as saying "mommy make them stop please mommy make them stop" Is there really any truth to that? Just something I heard. ..

Nothing like a humble winner

For me its just poking fun at some of these ridiculous posters on here. I have the utmost respect for Coach Rogers and his program. Clarkrange is a better team than the one that played last night and I'm sure come tourney time they will prove that. Clarkrange fan's are passionate and support their teams win or lose. I have some good friends from their and have even coached some of their players in AAU. Hopefully this will end the crazy talk on here and we can get back to basketball!

For me its just poking fun at some of these ridiculous posters on here. I have the utmost respect for Coach Rogers and his program. Clarkrange is a better team than the one that played last night and I'm sure come tourney time they will prove that. Clarkrange fan's are passionate and support their teams win or lose. I have some good friends from their and have even coached some of their players in AAU. Hopefully this will end the crazy talk on here and we can get back to basketball!

I agree 100%, I think we are better than Clarkrange, just not 32 points better, they are also not 16 points better than us. I think it is more in the middle.

On a side note, nobody has ever accused Devilfanatic of being humble. Ha :ugeek:

Nothing like a lively exchange of opinions on here, like the good old days.