A-AA

Region 1: Greeneville

Region 2: Pigeon Forge

Region 3: Stone Memorial

Region 4: East Ridge

Region 5: Hixson

Region 6: Sycamore? (not sure)

Region 7: Eagleville

Region 8: ? (maybe MLK? or East Literature?)

DII

Baylor

Brentwood Academy

Christian Brothers

Father Ryan

McCallie

MBA

St. Benedict

Coach Blair

AAA

Region 1: Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett

Region 2: Knox Halls, Bearden

Region 3: Heritage, Maryville

Region 4: Cleveland, Soddy Daisy

Region 5: Wilson Central, Blackman

Region 6: Ravenwood, Independence

Region 7: Clarksville, Beech

Region 8: To be decided Saturday

I think they put region teams in opposite brackets and returning place winners are seeded ...??? so SD, Cleveland Ravenwood and Sci Hill were top 4 and all are back. should be seeded in that order ?????? someone help on that ..... ....... b.b.b..

"Teams that qualify for the state dual tournament as regional champions who placed in the top four in the previous year's state dual tournament shall be seeded according to their previous year's finish. The remaining teams shall be separated so that no team from the same region will be in the same side of the bracket, unless seeding causes this to happen"

on page 20 of this:

http://tssaa.org/Sports/Wrestling/Guide.pdf

So I think that means #2 Ravenwood #3 SH and unseeded Soddy on the bottom half, and a 50-50 chance either Ravenwood or SH gets SD in the first round!

#1 Cleveland, KDB, and Indy go to the top half.

Edited by StarRaider

AAA is

Region 1: Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett

Region 2: Knox Halls, Bearden

Region 3: Heritage, Maryville

Region 4: Cleveland, Soddy Daisy

Region 5: Wilson Central, Blackman

Region 6: Ravenwood, Independence

Region 7: Clarksville, Beech

Region 8: Collierville, Cordova

Will somebody PLease answer this Question!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any TNAAU wrestling tournaments this weekend??????? February 2nd?????

I think there is one at Knox Halls tomorrow (changed to Sunday because of the weather). You will probably find better answers under a different subject!!!!! :idea: Edited by blah67