State brackets posted on tssaa

goblue1

Yes, you are correct. I don't think Beech can over take a full strength Central.

I believe that Ravenwood can adjust their line up to give WC a tough way to go.

Ravenwood is capable of atleast 7 wins if they are healthy. If you can major and

pin with your wins and lose with minors....??? It should be close?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you are correct. I don't think Beech can over take a full strength Central.

I believe that Ravenwood can adjust their line up to give WC a tough way to go.

Ravenwood is capable of atleast 7 wins if they are healthy. If you can major and

pin with your wins and lose with minors....??? It should be close?

I dont think anyone other than Soddy and Cleveland can beat a full strength Central. But i do think Beech can beat Ravenwood. I know they can. I also think they would have great matches with Heritage and Blackman. Whom they would have to beat to place if they beat Ravenwood.

I dont think anyone other than Soddy and Cleveland can beat a full strength Central. But i do think Beech can beat Ravenwood. I know they can. I also think they would have great matches with Heritage and Blackman. Whom they would have to beat to place if they beat Ravenwood.

Based on the latest District and Regional matches, don't count out Clarksville either. I see them wrestling Beech in the second conso round. Already beat Beech...

Based on the latest District and Regional matches, don't count out Clarksville either. I see them wrestling Beech in the second conso round. Already beat Beech...

If Beech loses to Ravenwood yes. And yes they did but they won by the hairs on their chinny chin chin. Would be a great match if it happens. But i do have Beech beating Ravenwood which would put them on opposite sides.

If Beech loses to Ravenwood yes. And yes they did but they won by the hairs on their chinny chin chin. Would be a great match if it happens. But i do have Beech beating Ravenwood which would put them on opposite sides.

Beech is stronger on some of the lighter weights(113-132) but Ravenwood has a solid line up in the middle (138-170) should be close at 106 and heavy weight should be a good one with advantage going to Beech.

the last two years people counted Ravenwood out and they got third both times.

Beech is stronger on some of the lighter weights(113-132) but Ravenwood has a solid line up in the middle (138-170) should be close at 106 and heavy weight should be a good one with advantage going to Beech.

the last two years people counted Ravenwood out and they got third both times.

Beech is very strong from 106-145 and then also at 195 amd HWT. And i know Ravenwood is strong in upperweights. Should be a great match. Very close. And i am by no means counting Ravenwood out. Im just sayin dont count Beech out!