8AAA - 2013

Wildcat13

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville has struggled so far and they will continue to struggle until they make a change at the top. The record speaks for itself. Had one good year when they had cooper years ago and could not get out of the district even then. Since then its been a disaster.

Eagles won 17 games last year with alot less talent and this year the team has very young players and remembered one was kicked off the team for drugs and the other suspended for alcohol! This is definitely a disgruntled parent whose baby boy can't earn a starting position!

I agree way to many times parents want and try to lay the blame on the coach. The coach can only do so much. The parents and/or boosters needs to support the coach and the team even though

their child may start or be on the bench. Coaches get the blame for loses and never get any credit for the wins.

Just my thoughts !

I agree way to many times parents want and try to lay the blame on the coach. The coach can only do so much. The parents and/or boosters needs to support the coach and the team even though

their child may start or be on the bench. Coaches get the blame for loses and never get any credit for the wins.

Just my thoughts !

Very True advanced member!

Coaches get the blame for wins and loses. Not always is it the coaches fault ive seen amazing coaches have a player make an error to lose a game... But it is the coaches problem if they lose consistantly to errors or lack of hitting!!

once again i totally agee!