FCS vs Watertown

UCSportsFan

Hey! It's all in fun! I have enjoyed CoachT battling back and forth. It's entertainment. One final note: I love a good battle on the field and on the court. If W'town gets to the 'Boro I will be there cheering them on. (But I 'aint wearin' purple!).

If they make it to the boro then i may go to see the game but i aint wearin no ugly purple either

i only own green sweatervests. maybe i should wear that to the boro if they can get there. but lets be realistic here, bradshaw coached better teams at FC, i.e. 2007-2008, and 2009-2010 (both teams had phenomenal talent) and couldnt make it past substate. many think it could be because of the weaker regular season schedule he played so the players were not used to close games against good teams so they didnt know how to handle the pressure. dont get me wrong, if bradshaw and watertown win it i will congratulate them and respect the gold ball just as i'm sure they do ours but i dont quite believe yet that they can do it

I don't know man. I see a TON of similar things between last years FC team and this years W'town team. Last year FC finished the regular season 20-2 (less games due to Football playoffs). W'town will finish this regular season at 23-3. Last years FC margins of victory are similar to this years W'town margins of victory against the same teams. On the other hand the first time FC and W'town played this year W'town only won that by 10 points which if I was W'town I would find out why that happened and fix it before the REAL games start. They fixed it for the second FC game for sure but the loss to Pickett and Eagleville are scary 'cause neither of them are any good or even have a winning season.

I don't know man. I see a TON of similar things between last years FC team and this years W'town team. Last year FC finished the regular season 20-2 (less games due to Football playoffs). W'town will finish this regular season at 23-3. Last years FC margins of victory are similar to this years W'town margins of victory against the same teams. On the other hand the first time FC and W'town played this year W'town only won that by 10 points which if I was W'town I would find out why that happened and fix it before the REAL games start. They fixed it for the second FC game for sure but the loss to Pickett and Eagleville are scary 'cause neither of them are any good or even have a winning season.

I see your point in margin of victory inside the district and region games but if they cant win the substate game, which historically bradshaw hasnt been able to pull out in, then they wont be going to the glass house. It's nothing against Bradshaw as a coach, its just the way his record is. In the span of 06-10 FC lost the substate games (home and away) that they made it to even when they had tremendous talent on the teams these were very close games and they just couldnt pull it out in the end of the game. In my opinion the 2010 (Parker Teeter, Maasen, Sorrels, Wilson, and Hill) and the 2008, i believe (Michael Teeter, John Hatcher, John Doak, and company) teams were better than the 2012 team and bradshaw couldnt pull them out of the substate games. Not taking anything away from him as a coach, just putting my thoughts out there

I see your point in margin of victory inside the district and region games but if they cant win the substate game, which historically bradshaw hasnt been able to pull out in, then they wont be going to the glass house. It's nothing against Bradshaw as a coach, its just the way his record is. In the span of 06-10 FC lost the substate games (home and away) that they made it to even when they had tremendous talent on the teams these were very close games and they just couldnt pull it out in the end of the game. In my opinion the 2010 (Parker Teeter, Maasen, Sorrels, Wilson, and Hill) and the 2008, i believe (Michael Teeter, John Hatcher, John Doak, and company) teams were better than the 2012 team and bradshaw couldnt pull them out of the substate games. Not taking anything away from him as a coach, just putting my thoughts out there

Your thinking of the 06-07 team and 08-09 team and I also think they were more talented then the team last year, and I don't even think it's close