get well Keeg Matlock of Heritage

mfceo

Since the first time I saw this kid as a fresh in the cow palace til today...been impressed.He bumped up today and pinned West of Clevland and because of a bad call I saw from a ref this weekend (west Tn.)

He doesnt get the call and ends up getting hurt right after that. Sucks...may be the last HS match for the Heritage star...hope not...but tales of his spladle will live on

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets clarify the situation. He has West in a position to be pinned but heard the whistle on the other match and jumper up in excitement. He should have been awarded nearfall but wasn't fir some reason. Ethan got an escape and a tskedown to Keagans back but was stopped bc of an injury. Ethan even said he heard Keagans knee pop. Keagan is a beast and props to taking on the challenge. I hope he is able to finish his senior year because he is defintley my favorite to win it.

Lets clarify the situation. He has West in a position to be pinned but heard the whistle on the other match and jumper up in excitement. He should have been awarded nearfall but wasn't fir some reason. Ethan got an escape and a tskedown to Keagans back but was stopped bc of an injury. Ethan even said he heard Keagans knee pop. Keagan is a beast and props to taking on the challenge. I hope he is able to finish his senior year because he is defintley my favorite to win it.

That's how I heard it as well. Thanks for clearing that up!

A little more clarification. Keegan hurt the knee before the final scramble. He took injury time right before, and was clearly in a lot of pain. He tried to fight through, but even covering West looked painful. West got a quick escape, and Keegan was done before the final takedown. I will once again say that I hope he is ok for regions next week, but it didn't look good when he went down.

FINAL CLARIFICATION

west was pinned

ref was out of position

matlock's initial injury was worsened

FINAL CLARIFICATION

west was pinned

ref was out of position

matlock's initial injury was worsened

The refs always have te best view, despite what people on the bench and in the stands are yelling. He'll see when he's pinned or if he wasnt. I trust the refs judgement here, spladles are tough to tell from the stands, they'll always look stuck but the ref is really the only person who can see if they are or aren't.

That being said, I wish him well on his road to recovery and I hope he's back in time to continue at the next level.

Edited by WrestlingGod