Jackson SS

yankees8589

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach said in the JS that they would be back on Thursday for the District tourney...I haven't heard what they might have did but i do know SS can't win without them

There were 9 teens arrested on Saturday night following gun shots and a brawl. Several of those 9 were all in the same SUV with a gun. On Monday and Tuesday, 3 SS players are suspended for reasons the coach doesn't want to discuss. You do the math! I don't think I would want to talk about that one either. A two game suspension seems like a slap on the wrist for such serious actions though. The truth will come out, it always does.

Is JSS regular season over; I do not see any more games on the coacht schedule... If so I guess this means two games in the post season... Depending on how they district bracket works out this could spell major trouble or it could very well mean absolutely nothing in regards to tournament play...

Is JSS regular season over; I do not see any more games on the coacht schedule... If so I guess this means two games in the post season... Depending on how they district bracket works out this could spell major trouble or it could very well mean absolutely nothing in regards to tournament play...

According to the quote in the paper, the suspension was for the last two regular season games. (Middleton/Chester Co.) Fuller said they would be back for tournament time.