Ooltewah's head coach shannon williams leaves the nest!

GOOSESDAD

Didn't say he wasn't a classy guy, as far as I know both father and son are good guys. I merely said He or his son will not get-or would want the job. And yes someday, young Akins might be a good head coach. But not yet. Your knock on the Owls program-kids, stadium, etc. is unfair. Also, try not to put alot of emphasis on preseason scrimmages. Remember, you guys have the same type kids Ooltewah has. It's not nice to throw rocks on your neighbors.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't say he wasn't a classy guy, as far as I know both father and son are good guys. I merely said He or his son will not get-or would want the job. And yes someday, young Akins might be a good head coach. But not yet. Your knock on the Owls program-kids, stadium, etc. is unfair. Also, try not to put alot of emphasis on preseason scrimmages. Remember, you guys have the same type kids Ooltewah has. It's not nice to throw rocks on your neighbors.

Ouch! I never throw rocks unless they are thrown at me first. As for the Owls I am a fan..... heck got more Ooltewah stuff in my closet than most. I had a kid there my son played at the middle school so I know you guys well. I will pull for you guys every time when your not playing us. As for unfair sorry your principlal started it.... he drew first blood. Yea we do have the same type of kids, ours will be thrown out of school and kicked off the football team for beating up 15 year old girls, and dog cussing a teacher.............

Sounds like u have a burr under ur saddle against bean. Are u sure u don't work their. Who supposedly should have been thrown off the team? Kicked out of school?

No I don't work there......... Heck most every kid on that team knows my son, some been to my house, nothing but love for all those guys. Just hate it when kids from outside the area come in and become stars on the field but not so much during the day. That it my mind and its a small one hurts the kids from the area that do the work all the time, in school and on the field. Not going to call a kid out on here but he is 18. You know. Don't know Bean saw him once but have many friends that teach there........... I am not saying I am just saying. But don't get me wrong I am a Ooltewah Guy that kids got rezone to the new school. Ooltewah is a great school and needs to stay that way

Why are u concerned about Ooltewah and their players? Do u have a dog in this hunt? Worry about competing in 5A big boy ball...Just ask Signal Mtn....Not an easy transition.... :popcorneater:

I have no idea why I am concerned about Owls, just made a post about a new coach, and some how got to here. Come to think of it I am not concerned at all about the Owls. Thanks for pointing that out. As for big boy ball....... and the move up, I have no worry at all we will be just fine.... and I think you know that. What team in 5AAA should we be shaking in our boots about?

Blame that on the President..#NOCHILDLEFTBEHIND and the #GRANDFATHERCLAUSE...Its at every school including the #HIGHCHARACTERHURRICANES.....So pick your poison......

an't blaming anyone, but the admin for letting certain players get away with thing at the nest. Let me tell you what I do know....... A certain player (football) hits a 15 year old girl in the face, and is still in school and plays the next night is wrong. And no that does not happen at East Ham, or Central.....But in the same text a non sports guy gets his car searched and they find a shot gun shell,( not a shotgun) and a fishing tackle box with a pin knife for cutting fishing line and he is booted out of school for a week. Well that's Ooltewah not at our school.