Ooltewah's head coach shannon williams leaves the nest!

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ye\\s, if something gose bad at our school I call them out too.

If u dont have a dog in this hunt why comment on something u heard.....again why do u care...u have all the "high character guys at your school.....and the dirt is swept under the rug....like no one did anything about the m@m's passed out to the team to make them stronger....im just sayn.....#OWLNATION will be fine....win, loose,or draw...

If u dont have a dog in this hunt why comment on something u heard.....again why do u care...u have all the "high character guys at your school.....and the dirt is swept under the rug....like no one did anything about the m@m's passed out to the team to make them stronger....im just sayn.....#OWLNATION will be fine....win, loose,or draw...

Never said we were high character, you did. The M@M and thing your talking about was investgated, by the County office, and police department and had no legs,(long way from being swept under the rug) but the guy (student) investgated was link to another school, Oh your school,also Silverdale, and Central that's were the investgation lead them, still had no legs. Still waiting on the teams in 5AAA we should be scared of. Edited by chattacane

I would like to post positive things about #OWLNATION and our football program...I hope the new Coach brings a new approach to the game and hopefully we can win a Championship, produce high character athletes and get them to the next level....Not too much to ask if we work together...

I agree 100% ............. I will no longer throw mud at you guys, unless its about game day. the Owls have class folks and kids, hurts me a couple get away with stuff, I sure it happens at our school too. back to football I fully expect Cleveland will preseason #1 but you should be fine if a coach is hired shortly any delay could slow the team up. Canes will be a dark horse.

Never said we were high character, you did. The M@M and thing your talking about was investgated, by the County office, and police department and had no legs,(long way from being swept under the rug) but the guy (student) investgated was link to another school, Oh your school,also Silverdale, and Central that's were the investgation lead them, still had no legs. Still waiting on the teams in 5AAA we should be scared of.

Oh i remember that one too unfortunately this one still there......never said scared...but worry...this is not your run thru the district district....multiple rivals and could tarnish your perfect record....like #OWLNATION did....

I agree 100% ............. I will no longer throw mud at you guys, unless its about game day. the Owls have class folks and kids, hurts me a couple get away with stuff, I sure it happens at our school too. back to football I fully expect Cleveland will preseason #1 but you should be fine if a coach is hired shortly any delay could slow the team up. Canes will be a dark horse.

Mud slinging is bulletin board material........ :popcorneater:

Ok is that a problem? What would you do? Its not Illegal so you need to talk to the School Board about that.......

Umm..its illegal if you lie about an address. And it has nothing to do with no child left behind rules. Its not fair to the other kids' schools and its just not right. That's why they created the private school districts.

Umm..its illegal if you lie about an address. And it has nothing to do with no child left behind rules. Its not fair to the other kids' schools and its just not right. That's why they created the private school districts.

Ummmmm.....well u get the list of "illegals" and put them on blast so everything in life can be fair....do something about it if its not fair.....good luck...why is it so much negativity about the kids? if we can get pass that we can work together.... :mrgreen: