TCA vs Adamsville Round 3

Intense

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I saw this one coming. This is one of the most mentally weak teams to ever come through Adamsville. There was no fight in this bunch after Trinity gained control, they seemed to be more concerned with the student section or getting a hard foul in. Adamsville never used their size to their advantage and definitely could not handle the press. Our fans are quickly turning into a very obnoxious group. Whining about officials, who were bad both ways I felt and whining about TCA's student section. If the kids are more worried about the student section than the game, they are on the floor for the wrong reason. Trinity's student section did nothing wrong in my opinion, I'd love to see our student body get behind the team again like they did many years ago. Our gym definitely doesn't have the same intimidation factor without the student section. Good luck to Trinity, you have a very good team and I love the way they play. This is one Cardinal fan that will be pulling for y'all to go all the way.

I feel like I saw this one coming. This is one of the most mentally weak teams to ever come through Adamsville. There was no fight in this bunch after Trinity gained control, they seemed to be more concerned with the student section or getting a hard foul in. Adamsville never used their size to their advantage and definitely could not handle the press. Our fans are quickly turning into a very obnoxious group. Whining about officials, who were bad both ways I felt and whining about TCA's student section. If the kids are more worried about the student section than the game, they are on the floor for the wrong reason. Trinity's student section did nothing wrong in my opinion, I'd love to see our student body get behind the team again like they did many years ago. Our gym definitely doesn't have the same intimidation factor without the student section. Good luck to Trinity, you have a very good team and I love the way they play. This is one Cardinal fan that will be pulling for y'all to go all the way.

Colt, great post. Tucker is my cousin and my son plays for TCA so it's a bittersweet rivalry for our family. Tucker was the best player on the floor and is going to be unstoppable in the future. My son is a freshman so we have two more years of family competition! Adamsville still has a shot. They have a lot of talent but not a lot of depth.

I was saying your name BTW.Thats what i was talking about.If TCA and Middleton win in consolation and championship, they will be in same bracket.They will be in opposite bracket of BTW,because BTW will win their district.How do you see MAHS and Westwood stacking up against TCA,Middleton, Riverside,Adamsville?Do you see MAHS beating a TCA or Middleton?

I feel the same way everything happen for reason? I'm coming to the game tuesday. How you feel about us against y'all fourth place teams.

if its Adamsville they present matchup problems with their size. They are 6'6, 6'4" and 6'4". Sometimes the last big man doesn't start but he plays a lot. Guards will be their weakness against BTW. If its Middleton it will be pretty evenly matched with the edge going to BTW in quickness. Middleton is very quick and athletic but not super quick. I think Humboldt and Union City are both better. I think the top 5 teams in the state in A is as follows in no specific order: Union City, Humboldt, TCA, BTW and Middleton. You get out of West Tenn you probably have a strong chance to bring home a gold ball!