District 11-AAA

chskicker7

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's all said and done, Hillsboro will beat out Centennial in the end. Hillsboro led by Joe Sanders and Chris Russell will prove to be too much. Michael Woods will provide solid leadership at the Point Guard.

Here's my low down

1. Hillsboro

2. Centennial

3. Overton

4. Franklin

5. Hickman Co.

6. Hillwood

7. Brentwood

8. Spring Hill

9. Ravenwood

Brentwood has no inside presence this year. They have a very overlooked PG in Danny Krow. It doesn't look pretty, but he gets it done. Other than that, they have a descent 2G who can score but not consistently. Hillwood returns almost all starters and have a few juniors stepping it up this year. Hickman Co. is just my suprise pick.... that can go either way.

Guest truthj3

Hillsboro or Hickman( toss up)

Centennial

Overton

Brentwood

Hillwood

Franklin

springhill

Ravenwood

Hickman County has possibly good scoring at every position. I expect us to have a cinderella type season. Watch out for us.

Hillsboro or Centennial should win the district. Brentwood is always well coached and will somehow finish in the top three. Then, I'm going with Overton. A new coach always brings new enthusiasm. Spring Hill, Franklin will be in the next teir. Hillwood, Hickman County, and Ravenwood will be near the bottom.

To Recap:

1. Hillsboro

2. Centennial

3. Brentwood

4. Overton

5. Spring Hill

6. Franklin

7. Hillwood

8. Hickman County

9. Ravenwood

All that said, this is really a toss up year. I don't think Hillsboro is as strong as many have made them, and there is strong talent and/or coaching all the way to number 6.