whats the best thing you saw at this yrs states

mfceo

Wow!! Can just once someone be positive on this board? We had a wrestler give an injured man CPR and save him but you're not gonna comment on how awesome that was? Instead you're gonna ask for the ugly of our state tournament. Seriously my friend how bout we talk about the great things we saw at this years tournament before we come on here trolling for the haters to spout off on who's kids and which teams they don't like and why....this post is pathetic

Wow!! Can just once someone be positive on this board? We had a wrestler give an injured man CPR and save him but you're not gonna comment on how awesome that was? Instead you're gonna ask for the ugly of our state tournament. Seriously my friend how bout we talk about the great things we saw at this years tournament before we come on here trolling for the haters to spout off on who's kids and which teams they don't like and why....this post is pathetic

+10

Great story brah...thanks for sharing saw tv stations

Interviewing him ...glad he took the class in

Knoxville this summer

Scottie, Bruno, Blaike with the knee, Wellsie and Bam Bam of Blackman, EAGLEVILLE'S Ellis Dodson, Kramer & yes,,, Years of sacrifice with TJ & Chad from the growing hot bed blount co, Debian & the highest jumping dad next to daddy Henry, Dickerson rising up for Johnny boy Lennon, Packy in the finals, Tyler Crane scoring big time, and Richard making the finals for WC!

Congrats to Pat Murphy & that timid little boy jelling like he has! First of many + more AA's

My golly,,, Beech & RW shocking the d1 state & class act Henry, Higgins and Roberson storming backwith pride! Congrats to the blue Raiders of Cleveland, WV's high finish and to BC tieing Clarksville for 8th! Heritage losing their top guns & still rising up!

Finally, Papabear gets his sweet finish with a historical 2for2!

there was a lot to be thankful for! too many time this board is filled with negaitive comments.

I saw referrees running to get the AED to help save a mans life that had a heart attack. From what I heard he was doing well, prayers go out to him and his family. Way to go to all that helped revive that gentleman.

let post some good experiences here.

I saw a dad pick his son up and carry him off the mat after a devistating injury. both with tears running down there faces.

Wow- it's about time this board post some of the good things.

Congrats to all the wrestlers! Coaches and Parents

for the highs and lows 2012-13 was a great Season