Region 6-AA Tourney

howdoitknow

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Page play in this tourney? They have a pretty good ball club.

No they really don't, Camden took it to them tonight.District 12 is apparently a cake walk and made them look better than they are. Camden started a freshman 2 sophomores and junior and one senior vs a entire starting 5 of seniors for page and Page still needed a huge 2 minutes of the refs calling nothing vs them to erase a 9 point lead and steal a win by 3 in the end at home. Creekwood will destroy this team is they meet but I don't expect them to get by Cheatham.

Congratulations to pages girls they are long and 32 is big and long and I still think we out boarded them and I have not said that about a Camden girls squad in 20 years

That sounded bitter but It wasn't I don't have anyone playing My daughters a Cheerleader it was just my honest opinion. I was kind of surprised Lewis county got beat by them 3 times might be a match up problem or maybe Lewis co. is a young team I know they have traditionally been pretty good. I really didn't see anything about Page that impressed me except for their length.

I look for a 4th meeting between Creek Wood and Cheatham County to decide this one. Go Lady Cubs

I would have to agree..But thats why they play the games. I drove to Page HS tonight thinking they were going to destroy our young and short squad and send us home But instead got to enjoy a very exciting basketball game.

good luck to all tonights winners and may the refs who are getting worse year after year screw up equally for everyone the rest of the way. :rolleyes:

Well looks like tonight took care of the fantasy that some on here had about 11AA having two teams in the Region Championship. Most knew Page was very good last year beating Creekwood in the semis and losing in the Region 6AA Championship game to a State Bound Waverly team. Basically the same Page team this year. This years Championship game will be an almost complete rematch from last years semis. Should be a good game. Either way somebody is going to get Macon and somebody is going to get CPA on Saturday. And either one of those teams is a tough matchup.