West Carroll 2013

RegisP90X

sophomores? guy

we'll most of the sophomores strength is with the big fellas they have good sized lineman but they will see limited snaps because we're so jr and senior heavy up front other than linemen the soph i expect to play most is gavin knight. he'll probably play some Safety or olb and maybe get a few snaps at wing or split end watch Jace Williams too he's a talented kid

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll most of the sophomores strength is with the big fellas they have good sized lineman but they will see limited snaps because we're so jr and senior heavy up front other than linemen the soph i expect to play most is gavin knight. he'll probably play some Safety or olb and maybe get a few snaps at wing or split end watch Jace Williams too he's a talented kid

you don't sound too excited?????????

you don't sound too excited?????????

its not that I'm not excited, theres just a drop off in athletes from the jr to soph class, but theres bound to be that jr class is stacked but like I said the sophomores are very set at line positions

Edited by RegisP90X

Give us an update tomorrow. Dresden and TCA will go at it today at Bethel. TCA changed it to today

well here we go. starters tied 2-2 I think. the rest of the way they won big tho. but its a scrimmage. a lot of the time our 2nd and 3rd guys we're still going against the UC starters. but anyway they stopped us pretty good for a while when we we're just running the vanilla offense (plus their d coordinator coached at WC for 5 years) UC has talent and a good sized line plus lbs and on offense fb and wings too. for a while they stopped us good and moved on us well, then we started mixing in the packages more suited for our qb and it clicked more. I like what fronabarger did tho from the outside looking in this might be a disappointment for some but I think he did the right thing he got the more inexperienced players some time on the field against 1's while some of our more proven guys watched some. As for Injuries I know Jacob got hurt I hope it wasn't anything to serious but he looked to be in pain....We didn't play 8th graders either..which stinks.

well here we go. starters tied 2-2 I think. the rest of the way they won big tho. but its a scrimmage. a lot of the time our 2nd and 3rd guys we're still going against the UC starters. but anyway they stopped us pretty good for a while when we we're just running the vanilla offense (plus their d coordinator coached at WC for 5 years) UC has talent and a good sized line plus lbs and on offense fb and wings too. for a while they stopped us good and moved on us well, then we started mixing in the packages more suited for our qb and it clicked more. I like what fronabarger did tho from the outside looking in this might be a disappointment for some but I think he did the right thing he got the more inexperienced players some time on the field against 1's while some of our more proven guys watched some. As for Injuries I know Jacob got hurt I hope it wasn't anything to serious but he looked to be in pain....We didn't play 8th graders either..which stinks.

we need to keep runnin those sub packages where we spread it out more..hopefully those will be big parts of the offense during the season..trey is not jamal and we need to suit the offense more to trey. as for the d we didn't do too bad..hate to break it the the UC folks but our D wont look anything like that in august