White House Heritage-Lets try this again

WHH

First off, I would like to have a conversation about the upcoming season regarding Heritage and the rest of the district but would like for the conversation to stay on point. Can we do that without bringing up transfers and such. Lets keep it about the football and stay away from the other subjects. Agree?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I would like to have a conversation about the upcoming season regarding Heritage and the rest of the district but would like for the conversation to stay on point. Can we do that without bringing up transfers and such. Lets keep it about the football and stay away from the other subjects. Agree?

WhH should go 3 - 7 or 4 - 6. :flower:

Heritage will go 5-5 or 6-4.... Heritage has a solid backfield returning with a QB that has a cannon for an arm. Usually always have a line with decent size and good enough to get the job done. I think the big runningback they have should have a big year. Westmoreland, Sycamore, Cheatham who graduated a lot, should all be wins. Greenbriar will be a hard fought game since there is the revenge factor from last season but I think WHH pulls it out. I dont know the rest of the schedule except for White House and Clarksville Academy. I think WHH will struggle with those two just based on tradition and atmosphere. However I think Pat Brown and his staff will make a good showing their first year in 3A.

Heritage will go 5-5 or 6-4.... Heritage has a solid backfield returning with a QB that has a cannon for an arm. Usually always have a line with decent size and good enough to get the job done. I think the big runningback they have should have a big year. Westmoreland, Sycamore, Cheatham who graduated a lot, should all be wins. Greenbriar will be a hard fought game since there is the revenge factor from last season but I think WHH pulls it out. I dont know the rest of the schedule except for White House and Clarksville Academy. I think WHH will struggle with those two just based on tradition and atmosphere. However I think Pat Brown and his staff will make a good showing their first year in 3A.

There will be some very good receivers out there to catch those bombs!