Jackson County and Clarkrange advance to the state tournament

UCSportsFan

Don't count out Silverdale Baptist from 3A. They are undersized, but they have a D1 point guard that can score any anyone and two outside shooters each averaging 15 pts the last 8 games.

All joking aside every team that is still playing is a good team and we take nothing for granted. If you have one bad game you can get beat. I'm sure Silverdale is a quality team and they deserve our respect.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terriblecoach, on 22 February 2013 - 07:41 AM, said:

Sorry but BTW will not beat TCA at home it's some about those fans that get them going its like going into Duke to play and u didn't bring any fans it seem like everybody in the gym is going for TCA even your fans lol

Unless the cheerleader parents from Adamsville show up - they cheered harder for Riverside Tuesday than some of the Riverside parents did (which is saying a lot ).

What time does the game start Saturday?? Have seen 6:00 and 7:00 - anyone know which one is correct ?

I have no idea what you are talking about --- I went back and read everyone of my posts just to make sure there was nothing on there on a bad day about cheerleaders - they are some of my favorite kids at our school. But it made you look good....for a second. Good luck to your girls on quest for championship....have watched them play, like what I see and will not hold it against them for a select few of their "fan base" (you).

Judging by some of your posts I wont run out and commit harry karry just yet lol. Relax man I'm just stirring the pot here a little.

They have NO chance. What you do against the weak competition down there won't help you against either of these two teams. Best you can hope for is to lose by less than 20 if you host. If you lose and travel up here it will be 40. Whitwell lost to VanBuren, who Jackson County could have beaten by 100 either time they played them and Silverdale lost to a very weak Stone Memorial team by 28 points and Clarkrange beat that same team by 40. Let me slow it down for you neither team has a chance to win after tonight.

Or they lost to Clay County who lost by 25 to Clarkrange in the District 7A semifinals.

Both teams can punch their tickets to Murfreesboro right now.

I think this was the post he was referring to. I'm not attacking you, just showing what he was referring to.

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew that even in my worst (or best) efforts to get under some posters skin, I would NEVER "put down" cheerleaders or any kids that play their heart out night in and night out. If you read my quote, it said "cheerleader parents" referring to the Adamsville parents who were making a point of showing everyone in the gym that they were pulling for Riverside, or more accurately pulling against TCA.

Sliverdale who? Whitwell just beat Silverdale to win Region 3A for the second year in a row.

Whitwell got revenge on VanBuren with a 60-47 win to send them to Region 3A finals where they took down Silverdale 65-41 last night.

Never a good idea to underestimate any team. Looks like Clarkrange will be coming down to Whitwell Saturday night. Should be a fun game.

Sliverdale who? Whitwell just beat Silverdale to win Region 3A for the second year in a row.

Whitwell got revenge on VanBuren with a 60-47 win to send them to Region 3A finals where they took down Silverdale 65-41 last night.

Never a good idea to underestimate any team. Looks like Clarkrange will be coming down to Whitwell Saturday night. Should be a fun game.

Clarkrange by 30

Clarkrange by 30

Could be... Lady Tigers lost at home last year to Clay Co. by 21 after falling behind towards the end. Then again, their a little unpredictable this year. I've watched them lose games I was sure they would win and they've pounded some teams that should have been close.

Like I said, it's never a good idea to underestimate anyone. I personally dont expect a loss by 30 points. Region 4 is typically a much stronger basketball area so I wouldn't be completely shocked at a loss. However, I wouldn't be completely shocked if Whitwell got a win. I have a feeling this game is going to be much closer than most people will suspect no matter which side wins.