130- Zach Wilkins mt juliet

140- wesnoske Nash catholic

150- Colton Mcmahan Halls

160- Grant Brace mt Juliet

180- Sam McNelly Maryvile

Hwt- Sammy Evans Alcoa

Ow-Wilkins or Evans

Team champions Bradley

I agree with all of them except for 85 and 160. I think Dooley takes 85, and Tompkins wins at 160. Moultry didn't even make his region team (lost to a junior), and Tompkins has already pinned Brace the two times they wrestled.

Wilkins has dominated everyone and Evans has represented team California and I don't think anyone in the tournament can go with him.

True. With Holcomb at a different weight, I think Wilkins should win pretty easily. I don't think Boykin will beat Evans, but he can give him a match. Boykin lost to him 7-6 in the state finals last year and 8-0 this year.

True. With Holcomb at a different weight, I think Wilkins should win pretty easily. I don't think Boykin will beat Evans, but he can give him a match. Boykin lost to him 7-6 in the state finals last year and 8-0 this year.

Wilkins has had a great year, and has dominated almost everyone. He lost to Holcomb (6-3) this year and beat him when he was injured (after match with Sells). His matches with Sells were very tough as well (thought Sells had him pinned at PF) but great match none the less. I would not discount the winner of Holcomb vs Sells for OW at 125 either. That should also be in the running for best match.

Wilkins has had a great year, and has dominated almost everyone. He lost to Holcomb (6-3) this year and beat him when he was injured (after match with Sells). His matches with Sells were very tough as well (thought Sells had him pinned at PF) but great match none the less. I would not discount the winner of Holcomb vs Sells for OW at 125 either. That should also be in the running for best match.

That should be a good match. I said before that Sells is one of most improved wrestlers I have seen this year. I remember him getting beat a lot at the beginning of last year's middle school season. He's easily one of the best around now. You guys have done a good job coaching him.
  • Upvote 1