Southwind VS Oak Ridge......Who Wins and why

nebuntyn

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i am just "old school" i believe in giving the opponent you are playing the respect they deserve, no matter who they are. Especially if they have made it all the way to the state tournament..Everyone of these teams had to win a lot of games against a lot of teams to make it to this point, no matter who they played. I am a biased Oak Ridge fan of course, but i think we deserve just a little smidget of respect from other teams, at least. I'm sure you are a good guy, Nebuntyn, you just come over as a classless guy. Especially since you know nothing of Oak Ridge..We may lose by 35+, but if we were playing a 1A school i wouldn't be talking as much junk as you have..It has nothing to do with wearing my emotions on my sleeve, it's just a simple life principle of respecting your opponent..Nobody or no team is unbeatable..And if we do happen to win and a miracle happens you will really look like a fool. I am prepared to lose this game. I knew when the pairings came out it may end up being a long night for us, but like i said i guess i am just old school in how i show respect to an opponent, whether they deserve it or not. And i think we deserve a little bit for making it this far..Best wishes to southwind.

What he said......

Oh, and another thing that pisses me off about this jerk!!!! Yes, jerk!! He's the one that started this thread, Southwind/Oak Ridge who wins and why? Then when we chime in on it and discuss it, he belittles and disrespects our post and our teams. I know the two studs on SW team are good, but now I'm pulling for anyone but SW.

He reminds me a lot BTW fans the last three or four years, beat up on the nobody's, then fall apart in the tourney. Again, I know Oak will have to play great to pull it off, I just don't like the way he tells us that, u know? I've seen stranger things happen at this time of year.

Oh, and another thing that pisses me off about this jerk!!!! Yes, jerk!! He's the one that started this thread, Southwind/Oak Ridge who wins and why? Then when we chime in on it and discuss it, he belittles and disrespects our post and our teams. I know the two studs on SW team are good, but now I'm pulling for anyone but SW.

He reminds me a lot BTW fans the last three or four years, beat up on the nobody's, then fall apart in the tourney. Again, I know Oak will have to play great to pull it off, I just don't like the way he tells us that, u know? I've seen stranger things happen at this time of year.

Fans are going to be fans good or bad. Please direct that negative energy away from the threads. There are far more important things going on in the world. Channel your energy toward God's plan for your life.

Edited by Icy

Hmmm, let me think here a minute. Ok, first, your right fans will be fans and passions run high. Second, this is a ball thread, not a thread of GODS plan for us. If you wanna start one of them, I'd be glad to discuss what the ALL MIGHTY has planned for me.

I also am aware of what's going on in the world and would love to discuss those things on another thread too. As for this one, its ball and that's what I wanna talk about.

Thanks for your concern.

Southwind by 40......yes I started this thread and originally I said Southwind by 20. This is strictly my opinion, I didn't call anyone out of their name. The funny thing is, I'm doing this on purpose, just because you let someone's opinion bother you. But I'm the jerk? Maybe you need to direct that energy somewhere else. The more I think about it, Southwind by 50......that will put the exclamation point at the end of jerk. And if you are at the game, they will win by 60, just to rub it in. Edited by nebuntyn

Hmmm, let me think here a minute. Ok, first, your right fans will be fans and passions run high. Second, this is a ball thread, not a thread of GODS plan for us. If you wanna start one of them, I'd be glad to discuss what the ALL MIGHTY has planned for me.

I also am aware of what's going on in the world and would love to discuss those things on another thread too. As for this one, its ball and that's what I wanna talk about.

Thanks for your concern.

Thanks for your concern.

Well, if it's a Basketball thread, take your own advice and stick to basketball and stop name calling. I guess it's fair to call you a hypocrite.

SW will dismantle everyone left soon enough...

believing in ur team is one thing...making outrageous statements about SOS and so on is ridiculous...SW is the best team in the state...hands down...best team in the last few years

and dyer co would have to import even more players to take the gold...open enrollment knock...nothing else implied there

Thanks for your concern.

Well, I'm glad to know that you understand that name calling is inappropriate for this basketball thread. On the other hand, I'm sure that HIS plan doesn't involve calling another person things that will not glorify HIM.

SW will dismantle everyone left soon enough...

believing in ur team is one thing...making outrageous statements about SOS and so on is ridiculous...SW is the best team in the state...hands down...best team in the last few years

and dyer co would have to import even more players to take the gold...open enrollment knock...nothing else implied there

First off u guys are right, I shouldn't have called him a jerk, I apologize. I know their good, it might be nice for them to win their first championship, maybe then they can be mentioned in the same sentence with Ridgeway, melrose, and white station. Good luck.