Southwind VS Oak Ridge......Who Wins and why

nebuntyn

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good season OR. The oak ridge announcers said at halftime, this was the most talented team OR has ever played. That's saying a lot, considering who they played back in the day. Congrats to Southwind, they beat a scrappy bunch pretty good. It sounds like its theirs to lose. Hope maryville plays well today.

Hey CC, at least it wasn't by 35 or 50 like nebuntyn said LOL

Hey CC, at least it wasn't by 35 or 50 like nebuntyn said LOL

Yea, ten at half, I was optimistic at that point. Too many run outs and no second shots. I still like your team and staff. I'm glad Rian came back after all that mess and rebuilt his reputation. He represented his school and community well this season, and in my opinion, put OR on his back all t he way back in districts, and carried them to the Boro. Congrats, and I'm glad we all got to know each other this season, I'm afraid our AC team won't be much next season either, so I'm ready for a break. Lol.

Yea, ten at half, I was optimistic at that point. Too many run outs and no second shots. I still like your team and staff. I'm glad Rian came back after all that mess and rebuilt his reputation. He represented his school and community well this season, and in my opinion, put OR on his back all t he way back in districts, and carried them to the Boro. Congrats, and I'm glad we all got to know each other this season, I'm afraid our AC team won't be much next season either, so I'm ready for a break. Lol.

Yup, just couldn't knock down the shots when we needed to and no second chances like you said. That's a great team we just played and we were in it until the 4th qtr. OR has some talent coming up..We will be back.

Yup, just couldn't knock down the shots when we needed to and no second chances like you said. That's a great team we just played and we were in it until the 4th qtr. OR has some talent coming up..We will be back.

Wow, if the box scores are correct, I don't see how OR stayed so close. OR had 36 shots, SW -60? Out rebounded 39-24. Merriam 1-2 from floor? Fagen 0-4' Gray 0-1. Merriam two shots? Is that right ? I also thought fagen hit a three at buzzer? No? Man the stats say this should've been a 35 point game. Is this all correct SS?

Wow, if the box scores are correct, I don't see how OR stayed so close. OR had 36 shots, SW -60? Out rebounded 39-24. Merriam 1-2 from floor? Fagen 0-4' Gray 0-1. Merriam two shots? Is that right ? I also thought fagen hit a three at buzzer? No? Man the stats say this should've been a 35 point game. Is this all correct SS?

The outrebounded and shots are right, i think..The shots were from them outrebounding us...getting offensive boards will do that. Fagan was not 0-4 and Merian hit a few more than that, i think. Merian had 10, Fagan 11, Henderson 15, so no a lot of those stats besides the ones i mentioned are miscued.

A great season and a great showing in the BORO.I thought when the cats got it to 6 late in the second, then Southwind banged a quick 3 and another 2 and got it back to 11, it took a lot out of the cats.

I didn't see Greene do anything to deserve the "T" either, that hurt too.

This team of scrappers should make every Wildcat darn proud!!! That team you played hard, will win it all.

Congrats to the Wildcats on a very good season. I watched all the games today, and it looked to me like Oak Ridge may have had the 2nd best team playing today. But they opened against the best team. Tough opening game. IMO - Southwind will be very tough for any of the other teams to beat.

Congrats to the Wildcats on a very good season. I watched all the games today, and it looked to me like Oak Ridge may have had the 2nd best team playing today. But they opened against the best team. Tough opening game. IMO - Southwind will be very tough for any of the other teams to beat.

I know i am an Oak Ridge fan, but i agree with you..We looked just as good or better then all the teams except for SW of course..Thanks, same to Murvil.