Dyer County vs Hillsboro

soccerfreak92

They don't look that great to me..I hate that we (OR) got Southwind in the 1st rd. I feel like we could play with any of these teams and maybe even beat them, but we drew SW 1st RD..Tough luck.

It's always tough drawing Memphis teams first round...OAN Hillsboro can't make layups. Credit DC's defense picking up the pace

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't look that great to me..I hate that we (OR) got Southwind in the 1st rd. I feel like we could play with any of these teams and maybe even beat them, but we drew SW 1st RD..Tough luck.

Not picking on you specifically, but I swear EVERY thread I read in EVERY class has someone whining about their draw and how the team they are playing is a great team. News Flash: there are 8 teams left---they are all pretty good or they would not be there. Last time my high school team went to state, we played # 3 in state first round, # 2 in second round, and # 4 in championship---We were # 1 ranked team in state. Point is---we had to beat the best with #1,#2, and # 3 ranked teams in the same half of bracket...if you want to win, you are going to have to beat the best at some point.

Not picking on you specifically, but I swear EVERY thread I read in EVERY class has someone whining about their draw and how the team they are playing is a great team. News Flash: there are 8 teams left---they are all pretty good or they would not be there. Last time my high school team went to state, we played # 3 in state first round, # 2 in second round, and # 4 in championship---We were # 1 ranked team in state. Point is---we had to beat the best with #1,#2, and # 3 ranked teams in the same half of bracket...if you want to win, you are going to have to beat the best at some point.

Not whining..I know we woulda had to play them eventually anyways..I just woulda liked for us to play more than one game, so i can lay out of work a few more days. That's all.