Humboldt vs Mt. Pleasant (Thurs @ 10 AM)

frankieD12

For people that ask me if I've seen teams play an how many times, here's my answer, I have seen Oak Hill Academy, Huntington Prep, Chicago Simeon, Chicago Whithney Young, Findlay Prep, Arlington Country Day, and numerous top basketball schools this year, as well as many of the best Tennessee High School teams, I've also seen a number of the Nation's top players, so who have yal seen!??? I've watched just about everybody and know who's good and who's not.

Can i have your autograph

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To people on here.. I never once thought Harlan wasnt any good, he was probably the best player that mt p has ever had.. I just mean that the past is the past.... This is a great team... My kids even loved to watch him play... Go tigers

Edited by csccjuve

I'm guessing your a high schooler from some of the posts you make?

Naw spent 8 years in college though! Own 2 businesses, one is tops in the state! Thanks, can i have your autograph too! Been as many NBA(Griz season tix) and college games(Final 4s) as anyone! From Memphis Dallas San Antonio Miami Detroit New York Phoenix etc etc etc!!! NOW would you like my autograph

Naw spent 8 years in college though! Own 2 businesses, one is tops in the state! Thanks, can i have your autograph too! Been as many NBA(Griz season tix) and college games(Final 4s) as anyone! From Memphis Dallas San Antonio Miami Detroit New York Phoenix etc etc etc!!! NOW would you like my autograph

No I'm not a fan boy. Sorry to burst your bubble.

No I'm not a fan boy. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Guru, we have talked several times before! This is Humboldt and MtP thread! Just poking a lil bit of fun...im really a nice guy...some people get so huffy and thats not your style...All in fun, so i thought...Go Viks