Howard vs East Nashville!

HSAThoops

Does anyone know how many time Howard has been to the state? It seems like the go to the state almost every signel year and that's about it, they never do any damage as far as winning the whole thing. Is the district and region Howard belongs to so weak they just waltz to the state every year regardless. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean is it really that easy? Just asking.

I would bet the one thing more sure than anything in high school basketball before the seasons start every years is that Howard is going to state. Seems like that's about as close to a sure thing as anything.

I think Howard owns the record for most state tournament appearances without actually winning the title or something crazy like that

Seen them play east hamilton and A-e and went to Chatt Central game back early, ( wouldnt count much early game though they hadn't got into form) But I have seen East Nashville PLay too, I would love to see the big boy dominate, The young kid can play, if you say so, They just look like a post dominated team to me, No flashy or spectacular guard play. Today we shall see, Like to see howard advance.