Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

From Murphy Fair web page: 2013 5A coaches’ pre season poll. Interesting about 5-AAA.

Preseason Statewide Picks

Who do the coaches like when it comes to Top 10 teams across the state? One of the most highly anticipated features of our Tennessee High School Football magazine each year is the Top 10 preseason poll. It’s the only poll in the state where coaches are asked to give us their picks for the upcoming season.

Here’s what the men who earn their living on the sidelines on Friday nights in the fall think about the upcoming 2013 season.

( ) = My research for what its worth, 5-AAA might be the toughest in the state I said might!

Class 5A (Top 10 teams)

1. Beech – ( plays 5 – 6A & 5 – 5A schools & 3 pre season ranked teams)

2. Columbia Central - ( plays 5 – 6A & 3 – 5A & 2 -4A schools & 0 pre season ranked teams)

3. Henry County ( plays 1 – 6A & 8 – 5A & 1 -4A schools & 3 pre season ranked teams)

4. Ridgeway - ( plays 7 – 6A & 2 – 5A & 1 – out of state schools & 1 pre season ranked teams)

5. Knoxville West - ( plays 5 – 6A & 2 – 5A & 1 – out of state schools & 2 pre season ranked teams)

6. Ooltewah - ( plays 5 – 6A & 3 – 5A & 1 -4A & 1-3A schools 4 pre season ranked teams)

7. Oak Ridge - ( plays 3– 6A & 6 – 5A & 1 -4A schools & 0 pre season ranked teams)

8. Lenoir City - ( plays 6 – 6A & 1 – 5A & 1- 4A & 2- 3A schools & 2 pre season ranked teams)

9. Cleveland (tie) - ( plays 4 – 6A & 5 – 5A & 1- prvt schools & 3 pre season ranked teams)

10. East Hamilton (tie) - ( plays 5 – 6A & 4 – 5A & 1 – 4A schools & 5 pre season ranked teams)

From Murphy Fair web page: 2013 5A coaches’ pre season poll. Interesting about 5-AAA.

Who do the coaches like when it comes to Top 10 teams across the state? One of the most highly anticipated features of our Tennessee High School Football magazine each year is the Top 10 preseason poll. It’s the only poll in the state where coaches are asked to give us their picks for the upcoming season.

Here’s what the men who earn their living on the sidelines on Friday nights in the fall think about the upcoming 2013 season.

( ) = My research for what its worth, 5-AAA might be the toughest in the state I said might!

Class 5A (Top 10 teams)

2. Columbia Central - ( plays 5 – 6A & 3 – 5A & 2 -4A schools & 0 pre season ranked teams)

3. Henry County ( plays 1 – 6A & 8 – 5A & 1 -4A schools & 3 pre season ranked teams)

4. Ridgeway - ( plays 7 – 6A & 2 – 5A & 1 – out of state schools & 1 pre season ranked teams)

5. Knoxville West - ( plays 5 – 6A & 2 – 5A & 1 – out of state schools & 2 pre season ranked teams)

6. Ooltewah - ( plays 5 – 6A & 3 – 5A & 1 -4A & 1-3A schools 4 pre season ranked teams)

7. Oak Ridge - ( plays 3– 6A & 6 – 5A & 1 -4A schools & 0 pre season ranked teams)

8. Lenoir City - ( plays 6 – 6A & 1 – 5A & 1- 4A & 2- 3A schools & 2 pre season ranked teams)

9. Cleveland (tie) - ( plays 4 – 6A & 5 – 5A & 1- prvt schools & 3 pre season ranked teams)

10. East Hamilton (tie) - ( plays 5 – 6A & 4 – 5A & 1 – 4A schools & 5 pre season ranked teams)

I think that 5aaa has a tough schedule and 3 of us are pre-season ranked.....its gonna be very interesting on who wins the most games in the district....

I found out yesterday that East Hamilton will be at the maryville 7 on 7 this Saturday.

I have never known of East Ham to go to any 7 on 7. Why would they not go to UTC? Surely they dont think they are going to hide what they have and sneak up on anyone because anywhere you go if the subject of high school football comes up all you hear is East Hamilton.

Class 5A (Top 10 teams)

Is the big RB still at Ooltewah. Keep hearing he is going elsewhere (Cleveland?). If that move is made Cleveland would have to be the outright favorite for 2nd place because East Hamilton has the district locked up. Right?

Is the big RB still at Ooltewah. Keep hearing he is going elsewhere (Cleveland?). If that move is made Cleveland would have to be the outright favorite for 2nd place because East Hamilton has the district locked up. Right?

No! I have picked Cleveland to win it all along....... Lot of questions at key spots for the canes. I could feel better after the Murvil scrimmage and if I do not flip out after the Kingsport DB and Riverdale game Canes will be heavy underdogs in both. The key is get to the playoffs. I see East Ham going 7-3 or 6-4! The kid at Hooverville participated in spring practice at Ooltewah can't imagine TSSAA letting him move even if he did move to Cleveland would need to request a hardship for him. Trust me a lot of questions would be asked could be a very tough sale. Owls admin would need to sign off...... Clock is ticking they better get it done soon. Principal at Hooverville an't going to play nice...... And I don't blame him at all and I am not a fan. Don't get me confused as a Cane homer..... I am a big fan but I will be honest about the thing. And yes if things fall the right way and they have some folks step up could be trouble for some 5AAA!

I have never known of East Ham to go to any 7 on 7. Why would they not go to UTC? Surely they dont think they are going to hide what they have and sneak up on anyone because anywhere you go if the subject of high school football comes up all you hear is East Hamilton.

Went last year to the same one! Gate could care less about throwing everyone knows we are going to line up and smash it at you. He is going for the D work for LB and DB period. You need to hang around more folks if all your hearing is East Ham talk. Cannot ride last years stats into this year..... Whole new ball game. And yes last year I knew we would be good and told the world! As of right now I see us as the 3rd best team in that Dist. If anyone claims they are lights out after a 7 on 7 there on dope! Again let you know more after Murvil so what is the team you pull for?

How can you hide that herd of Cattle on that line??? Impossible......Sands is the bigest lineman in 5a according to Murphy....