Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

I believe some Brainerd players were antagonizing from behind the bench. Not making excuses, but I'm pretty sure that got the ball rolling. Things will be ironed out (flattened) Friday around 9 PM

It needs to be fixed! I understand passion and wanting to win. If it was Brainerd fans on him and there is a history there. They play Brainerd next week. Somebody got to fix it. The bad part is we all saw it and don't know wht really happened. But looks like its got legs and is running on here for now. Edited by chattacane
  • Upvote 1

Run it! It worked like a charm. The key here is how the the O line executed it was text book. Really enjoyed watching Rhea play...... I for one am glad your not in 5AAA. Oh wait your still on our schedule........ Not to sure about our trip up there will be a battle.

Yeah the backs will get the attention, but the line is doing work. You guys are loaded this year, it'll be a very tough game for us. I personally think you guys take 5aaa.

People are skeptical of the wing t offense, but we have been executing well so far this preseason. The great thing about last night is that we only ran about 4 or 5 different plays. Ooltewah knew exactly what was coming and just had a tough time stopping it. Our passing game is pretty effective out of it too. Lets hope we keep that kinda execution going.

There is not a bad offense out there if you have the proper personnel and run it like it should be. Some are just more exciting than others and are the flavor of the month so to speak. When you use an "old" out of favor scheme, it presents problems for those who see the new ones all the time.

There is not a bad offense out there if you have the proper personnel and run it like it should be. Some are just more exciting than others and are the flavor of the month so to speak. When you use an "old" out of favor scheme, it presents problems for those who see the new ones all the time.

That is an exactly point. Just because the offense isn't popular now doesn't mean it can't be effective. I believe it fits our personnel nicely.

People are skeptical of the wing t offense, but we have been executing well so far this preseason. The great thing about last night is that we only ran about 4 or 5 different plays. Ooltewah knew exactly what was coming and just had a tough time stopping it. Our passing game is pretty effective out of it too. Lets hope we keep that kinda execution going.

I love the wing-t offense. That offense got me 3 state championship rings. Its a tough offense to run if u dont have the personnel. Not many teams run it anymore.

Glad football season is here but I'm very concerned about the people in Chattanooga / Hamilton county. So many really good atheletes but when I look at the Times free press I immediately see the stories about the shooting. So before we start the season I'd like to ask those of you who pray to please do so on part of not only the young men but all the students and educators that they are kept safe and that somehow the violence comes to an end. I assure you nothing is worth a life. Good luck to all

Any final predictions now that preseason is over?

It is wide open! Cleveland, Bradley, McMinn, Ooltewah and Ham Bone all have a shot. Soddy is young, Walker Valley can beat anybody on any given night. I do not have a clue. It will come down to this...... Who can stay healthy who can bounce back after a loss and who has good luck at the right time. I do not know all the schedules but Ham Bone gets Cleveland, McMinn and Bradley all at home. On the flip side we have our first 5 games that are killer 4 of them on the road.... @ Signal @ Walker Valley @ Riverdale @ Hooterville. The only home game is Kingsport DB. Can the Canes catch some luck can they avoid a bad injury? I am not blowing smoke here we could go into the by week 1-4!

Glad football season is here but I'm very concerned about the people in Chattanooga / Hamilton county. So many really good atheletes but when I look at the Times free press I immediately see the stories about the shooting. So before we start the season I'd like to ask those of you who pray to please do so on part of not only the young men but all the students and educators that they are kept safe and that somehow the violence comes to an end. I assure you nothing is worth a life. Good luck to all

I concur....