Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

I predict a well fought game by two talented and well coached teams.

I predict at least one controversial call that will either take points away or extend a drive that leads to points.

I pray for no injuries to either team.

I pray that all players, coaches and fans show good sportsmanship before, during and after the game.

I hope the Owls win.

If EH wins I will call all my EH friends and congratulate them.

If Owls win I will get ready for the next game.

I predict a well fought game by two talented and well coached teams.

I predict at least one controversial call that will either take points away or extend a drive that leads to points.

I pray for no injuries to either team.

I pray that all players, coaches and fans show good sportsmanship before, during and after the game.

I hope the Owls win.

If EH wins I will call all my EH friends and congratulate them.

If Owls win I will get ready for the next game.

I concur...well said :thumb:

Good morning 5aaa!!!! In less than 30+ hrs..... we will be down to 1 team left in 5aaa.....and 2 wins to go to reach that ultimate prize......who will MAN UP???? The Raiders or the Canes???? Now obviously what has happen in the past as far as wins and losses is the PAST....Its a new DAY!!! Both teams are capable of pulling this off.....Think about it.....more in a minute....here comes my boss.... :ph34r:

Good morning 5aaa!!!! In less than 30+ hrs..... we will be down to 1 team left in 5aaa.....and 2 wins to go to reach that ultimate prize......who will MAN UP???? The Raiders or the Canes???? Now obviously what has happen in the past as far as wins and losses is the PAST....Its a new DAY!!! Both teams are capable of pulling this off.....Think about it.....more in a minute....here comes my boss.... :ph34r:

boy that was close.....I need my job :huh: #company time

Ok buddies it's lunch time...Now....I will be as honest and frank as I can be.,..it's do or die....mothball city aint pretty or fun.... but no more pressure.....but the Owls IMO did better than expected with all that youth on defense which pretty much kept us in alot of games once the offense could score alot....and the future is bright :flower: ...real bright...Now...I want to point out the weakness of each team......starting with the Raiders.......a little banged up but got enough dept to rest the wounded.....that kicker scares me if it came down to a long but makeable field goal.....the defense.....with the average height of 4 ft 4 (jab) but quick.....held the pittbull under 100 yds. rushing but get winded midway 3rd qtr and let the opponent back in the game.....don't tell me anything about bad reception Rhea County....not even in the same league.....that wingt is in mothballs as we speak.....if you put pressure on any qb..even if its Peyton Manning...he will make a bad throw.....I dont see him being the x-factor late....the qb can handle the pressure and still throw it deep....and can scramble if needed....the red zone scoring can result in 3pts. instead of 7....the team with the most goal line stances is smelling mothballs <_< ....you cant drape #2, 7, 17 and 10...so pic your poison.......everyone I just named plus #28, 8, 2, and 6 can run the ball...so pic your poison....They have a more balanced attack....                                                                                                                                                                       Hurricanes.....now if I go by the stats...or what i see on paper from the Raiders......you have No shot....but stats don't always turn into wins.....I called you the walking wounded...not a stab...a fact.....#6 and 10 was limping the whole game....getting crushed by the Owls front 7.....could'nt get thru the middle.....but cruised down the side to make the winning play.....The average side of the line is what 300 and 6'3......sounds intimidating but a little slow at times.....but remember the Raiders d-line are 4 ft 4 ok....height has it's advantages....you got some playmakers on your team that have single handedly made a difference in the outcome of the game....another advantage.....and need I say more about that SPECIAL TEAMS....the x factor...and the Raiders didnt get to see #22 run his routes....the redzone......please score 6 and not 3 or tell Gate dont leave any points off the board!!!! Blue Raider and co.....yal my buddies....but BY NO MEANS will I pic against WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN!!! The Canes can be rude....mean.....foul mouthed.....and name themselves ANYONEBUTOOLTEWAH.........but that's what younger siblings do when they get dominated by big brothers :mrgreen: enjoy your new seats compliments of 1-800-passive :thumb:  #GO CANES!!!!! the ROOKIES OF 5AAA!!! #BIGBOY FOOTBALL!!!! 

• 2 weeks later...