Predictions for 5AAA

Butcher72

Agreed, your lame excuses are that indeed. I predict 5AAA does not compete past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

You are entitled to your opinion.......will you make it at all or will Oakland have a say in your advancement.......Dont worry about 5aaa.....and dont study Murivils playbook......you wont need it.....hand it over to Oakland......and Da Haven been there done that.... Edited by PassiveAggressive

Were any of you at the Soddy and william blount scrimmage tonight? What was your opinion on soddy?I gotta say I was suprised by soddy a bit tonight because they were better than people have let on imo. WB outsized them player for player but Soddy played with heart and determination and made life hard on the Govs at times, they had a few good athletes. While WB beat them comfortably (30-13) and could have played better I still say Soddy is better than people think, I wouldnt be suprised if they upset some people this year.

Were any of you at the Soddy and william blount scrimmage tonight? What was your opinion on soddy?I gotta say I was suprised by soddy a bit tonight because they were better than people have let on imo. WB outsized them player for player but Soddy played with heart and determination and made life hard on the Govs at times, they had a few good athletes. While WB beat them comfortably (30-13) and could have played better I still say Soddy is better than people think, I wouldnt be suprised if they upset some people this year.

I was there and Soddy did look better than I expected. Looks like Coach Barnes has things going the right direction. How is WB going to be this year? I saw they were picked pretty low in their district. Just trying to get an idea of where we stand.

I was there and Soddy did look better than I expected. Looks like Coach Barnes has things going the right direction. How is WB going to be this year? I saw they were picked pretty low in their district. Just trying to get an idea of where we stand.

Well we are being picked to finish 7th in our district by the "experts". However you have to realize these people pick based on last years results most of the time, they dont go out and watch teams like blount practice or talk to the coaches and players. I can tell you that this team is alot better then the teams we have had the last 4 years. We have better coaching and better overall talent than we've had lately. We also have the best QB we have had in quiet some time. The last 4 years we have won 3 games every year and most people around the Govs camp are saying we will be atleast 5-5 or better this year, I'm one of those people who think this team can be even better then that. Our record this year will depend on how well we are able to grasp the new system and how lucky we are injury wise, if we can stay healthy this team could make the playoffs for the first time since 07. Luckily we have have 5 winnable games to start the season. If we can win all of those games and have mastered the system going into that brutal 2nd half of the season, look out! The most important thing is coach Ridge has confidence in the team and that confidence has trickled down to the players and they now have confidence and believe they can win and it will show on the field this season. this has been something we have been missing for awhile.

You are entitled to your opinion.......will you make it at all or will Oakland have a say in your advancement.......Dont worry about 5aaa.....and dont study Murivils playbook......you wont need it.....hand it over to Oakland......and Da Haven been there done that....

Still letting Mommie fight your battles huh? LOL 47-7

BTW no one in the state worries abut 5AAA, we just chalk up a W when we play them. Even 6AAA laughs about 5AAA.

Edited by StarRaider

Still letting Mommie fight your battles huh? LOL 47-7 No I'm probably older than you(rip mom)....

BTW no one in the state worries abut 5AAA,(the least of your worries) we just chalk up a W when we play them.(thats ok we are coming) Even 6AAA laughs about (7AAA IQ) 5AAA.(dont underestimate us we have no fear).....we put you on the schedule again.....no worries at all....

I was pulling for siegel and you were supposed to WIN that game.....in your backyard by the way.....and you took the last 2 plays off!!! A couple of drives and Murivil was in the endzone.....I dont care how you spin it thats what I saw......you thought it was over but the hearts of Murivil surfaced and took that game away from you.....learn from your mistakes as the Owls will.....we keep signing up to play you guys so we can get better.......I see alot of good games all over the other districts so you cant say your games are the stellar ones ....especially when you mercy rule most of your opponents.....Alot of the good teams with size and speed.....a stud in the backfield....a gunslinger at qb......and multiple D1 prospects........let little johnny and the boys come in and out think your studs......make minimal mistakes.....and beat you at your own game....Is that coaching?? you tell me.....I have mad respect for Murivil because they beat you mentally......and yes Whitehaven made one more play to win it all. I see no difference in Stars or Owls.......we are both CHAMPIONSHIPLESS..........you have earned my respect........but until you are champions.....we are in the same boat..... see ya on the 30th.... Edited by PassiveAggressive

Anybody know how Cleveland did up at Alcoa today?

Big picture: they did well. Definitely improved up front. Alcoa scored 4, Cleveland 2.

Cleveland effective through the air. Struggled on the ground except for one big play of 60+ yards. Got the feeling Cleveland was trying lots of things and experimenting with personnel in different positions. Not sure what we saw last night is what the final pieces will be on opening night.