A/AA Games this week

reaction

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming the field is playable, Notre Dame plays at Signal Mountain tonight at 7:15. ND has not been clicking on all cylinders so far this year, but the schedule has been loaded with tough competition.

Cleveland-L-1-2; Atlanta International-L-0-2; Westminster(ATL)-W-0-0 at the end of regulation and OT, ND won on 6th PK (4-3); Bledsoe-W-10-0; Riverdale(M'boro)-L-0-3; East Hamilton-L-0-3; Hendersonville-L-0-2; Gallatin-T-0-0; Science Hill-L-0-2

Does not take a lot of analysis to see the Irish are having trouble finding the back of the net so far this season, hopefully that will change tonight.

Next week: Baylor (Tues) and Chattanooga Christian (Fri)

Signal Mountain beats Notre Dame 4-3. Signal wanted it more and played with more intensity, especially early in the game.

Weird game. Lots of breaks in play due to overly physical play and multiple yellow cards. Both teams got a PK. ND got theirs very early in the game when the Signal keeper held an ND player in the box on an indisputable scoring opportunity. Keeper only got a yellow, still don't understand why it was not a red. If someone wants to enlighten me, feel free.

Signal Mountain beats Notre Dame 4-3. Signal wanted it more and played with more intensity, especially early in the game.

Weird game. Lots of breaks in play due to overly physical play and multiple yellow cards. Both teams got a PK. ND got theirs very early in the game when the Signal keeper held an ND player in the box on an indisputable scoring opportunity. Keeper only got a yellow, still don't understand why it was not a red. If someone wants to enlighten me, feel free.

I would ask all knowing CHATTANOOGACANNON....

I'm sure whatever happened was the right call.

I am sure not giving the Signal player a card for pulling his shorts down after scoring a goal was also the right call. The ref probably just thought the shorts slipped down without the kid knowing it, and was just being kind enough to bring it to his attention. btw...same player got a yellow later in the game for putting a cheap shot on an ND player that was up in the air in a very vulnerable position.

CC has crossed to the dark side.