Livingston Academy vs CPA

Guest AllBlue

The winner of this game wins the state title. That being said, I don't think we have anyone that can guard Jalen Lindsay at all. I hope I am wrong. However, I've seen Mason Ramsey play at the highest of levels in AAU basketball and score at will. I think if CPA uses the "not quick enough" logic, he'll score 20-30. The key for LA will be the guard play. Can they step up just one more notch? If so, Livingston may just shock AA basketball tomorrow. I'll be there regardless. Whether or not I agree with what CPA does, I will say they have a fine team. Plus, I love good basketball. Safe travel and play from both teams. Just two away.

Looks like you was right King! All the mighty west tn fans & alot others not giving LA respect lol championship game is a joke!

Looks like you was right King! All the mighty west tn fans & alot others not giving LA respect lol championship game is a joke!

Not this West Tn. fan...Southside has talent,no coaching at all.I have said all season when someone equal in talent,or someone had a great game and made them sweat...they would have no answer.Bolivar and Liberty would not have won this season either,but would have made a better game of it .Serveral east and middle teams other than CPA would have beaten Southside too in my opinion,fundamental basketball beats talent when talent is under pressure,and at least four or five teams not from the west were good enough to push them out of their comfort zone.

Oh I'm sorry....I apoligize. I rechecked the rule book and see it is O.K. for Player A to grab player b by the wrist and hold on if player b is larger than player a or if player b happens to be the better player. Different rules in your part of the state. I do agree the second one was not called correctly.

We are the ones with no class? Ummm ok. Let me just end this discussion by saying that ignorance is going to ruin this world one of these days. I have said I know twice that CPA is the best team in the state, and the best team won. And that I have the utmost respest for the players....You, not so much. Congrats to CPA for another great year, looks like you guys have another good team coming back next year.

Not this West Tn. fan...Southside has talent,no coaching at all.I have said all season when someone equal in talent,or someone had a great game and made them sweat...they would have no answer.Bolivar and Liberty would not have won this season either,but would have made a better game of it .Serveral east and middle teams other than CPA would have beaten Southside too in my opinion,fundamental basketball beats talent when talent is under pressure,and at least four or five teams not from the west were good enough to push them out of their comfort zone.

have you ever coached or played basketball before....probably not. I guess im just a person that don't penalize coaches or players. Bolivar or liberty woulda got the same result. CPA will soon be in division II. JSS is a great team. What do coaching have to do with 26 turnovers. The players turn the ball over not the coach.

have you ever coached or played basketball before....probably not. I guess im just a person that don't penalize coaches or players. Bolivar or liberty woulda got the same result. CPA will soon be in division II. JSS is a great team. What do coaching have to do with 26 turnovers. The players turn the ball over not the coach.

Yes I have both coached(briefly) and played(extensivly) basketball.I stated that Bolivar and Liberty would have lost also,but would not have unraveled like Southside.The fact that you asked what coaching has to do with 26 turnovers leaves no doubt that I'd be wasting time explaining.CPA was by far the better team player for player than Livingston Academy too,so you tell me why they kept the game close and Southside was blown off the floor if the reason was not coaching and disclipine.

I usually am! Lol. However, it was a very good basketball game and closer than the final score indicated. CPA fans and anyone in attendance without blinders would probably agree. The difference was the depth. CPA's full court pressure wore down Livingston in the end. Congratulations to CPA on another ball. Doesn't matter what others think, what matters is the scoreboard.