Lawrence Co. Play Day?

bear1

The Lady Cats had 1 double digit average scorer last year and made it to the finals. Spann and Woods are good players and scorers, but Spann had 5 points and Woods 3 in the 52 they scored in the game Saturday. We've got several girl that can score off the dribble or can create. I don't believe Mr Wonderful knows much about the Lady Cats.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point of my post was that with everyone else playing 2 and 3 games against equal or better talent, why would they play only 1 game and against Marshall Co? You cannot be serious in talking about Marshall Co being more than decent. They are terrible, and the worst team from Lewisburg that I can remember seeing. Last year everything was set up(47-6 foul ratio vs. Memphis East) for Lawrence Co to win the gold ball and they couldn't get it done, and they sure will have a much harder road to hoe this year. Law Co should be in the hunt, but you never hunt what you can't kill.

Your point is not even worth the time it took you to make it. The only other team that matched up with LCHS was Giles Co. and we play them 2 times in regular season. John and Gail are trying to establish a playday at LCHS, so give the teams coming 2 or 3 games. This may at first limit the Lady Cats in games, but as the playday gets better they will play more. I've already told you our schedule and scrimmages, so we are playing quality teams. We were in the hunt while your team stayed at home dreaming about being where we were. Watch the video tape of the Memphis game, every foul they got they deserved. I hope we play your team this year, it's probably Shelbyville. Is Marshall a great team, no. They're not bad and will finish 2nd in the district.

Guest gilessf

Great play day for everybody , it will make everybody better in long run . 3 best teams their were Larenceburg AAA , Giles Co. AA and Wayne Co A. So nothing has really changed from last year except a few names . Top players in the post were Robin Leslie (giles) , Amber Benjamin (coffee), Kristin Spawn (lawrence) and Stacy Myers (Wayne). Top guards Jessica Russell (giles) , Ashley Helton (lawrence) Paige Howard (gileS) Amy Beavers (wayne) and Katie Woods (lawrence) . November 26th should be good game between Giles and Lawrencburg . :)

Your right, I am from Shelbyville and just walked by one of our 10 gold balls in the trophy case. Have fun looking at yourself in that silver one that you stole last year, becasue it will be the last ball of any sort in Law Co for a long time to come. Oh yeah, "gogold" if you want to see some real basetball you can come to Shelbyville this weekend where we are having over 30 top notch teams, that is if you ever get out of Lawrenceburg

Guest gilessf

Jackson Co. is a great team and great tradition , excellant coaching . Jackson Co. has killed us the last 3 years , but this is a new year and a new team . Andrea Davidison and Emily Lane are now playing college (thank you lord) so maybe it will be a good game this time since we play Friday at Shelbyville High School at 5:00 pm . The reason I put this time is I hope everybody who reads comes to the game because it will be different this time around . The worse thing that can happen is we will get blowed out , but a least it be at play day and not the State Championship . :)

Well GoGold, here is the offer. I know that you are a banker and I am going to say that you can take out a loan and put it up against the statement "Marshall Co will finish 2nd in their District" and I say you will lose the house. No way, no how does Marshall Co come in front of Paige or Loretto. Just another warped Law Co mind!