Lawrence Co. Play Day?

bear1

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John and Gail Wild have it going. They are having 2 great tournament/playday in the month of November. Looks like Lawrenceburg is getting put on the map of good womens basketball teams and tournaments. I believe John and Gail may be cutting in on little mans turf. Way to go John and Gail Wild, the new King and Queen of AAA district 8 basketball.

What a playday indeed. To have such a great playday and to have some very good teams, I question the schedule making in this event. Lawrence Co, which I am a very big fan of, had it's choice of playing the likes of Dyersburg, USJ, Giles Co, etc... But noooooo, they pick on a poor, depleted, excuse for a Marshall Co team. In the only game that they played, they picked Marshall Co, which might be feilding its worst team since Patton was a Private. What is wrong with this picture. For a team that is supposed to make major AAA headlines they sure don't seem to be preparing for it. Just an outsider looking in....

I'm glad to see a little blood pumping out of our rivals. Thought a good post would wake you up. Mr Wonderful, you'll be glad to know we'll be scrimmaging Oakland and Father Ryan this week. You may want to check our schedule, we are not ducking anyone. I'm sure this will EASE your mind. I'm predicting that poor little Marshall will finish 2nd in their district, behind Giles Co. The Lady Cats will be in some tough battles before the end of this year, Giles Co., Cleveland, Oak Ridge, Shelbyville, and the Deep South Classic, etc..., Coaches Wild are going to have them battle ready by the first of the year. Two great coaches and a very good team may equal a GOLD BALL. That's the LCHS LADY CATS!!!!

you are right goldball john and gail are the king and queen of 8 aaa,and marshall co. will probaly finish second to giles co,the girls looked pretty good sat. that defense looked pretty stingy,they are quick,and they ran the floor pretty good.mr. wonderful look at who lawrence co. is facing down the road,looks mighty tough to me,this is the first year i can remember that we have faced this kind of talent ever.and i bet JOHN and GAIL will have them ready since they are the best in the state and lawrence county has them. go get the goldball

don't count out katie woods just yet she will be there when it comes down to it.you got ashley helton who can lite it up at anytime,and she can play the D to go along with it,kalie hughes can shoot to.so when katie sets her mind to it,she will be there to do it.