Peabodys new Coach Ricky Woods

RegisP90X

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Carroll fan here yal been taking players away from us since we started playing football! Stopd raiding Atwood dang it, naw but in all seriousness I respect Milan but dang

Well I can't say that you are right or wrong... cause I don't know. I can say that when I played ball at Milan, we had two players on the team from Atwood. Only 1 received significant playing time.... the other helped keep the bench warm and the water cold. But this is when Milan operated on an out-of-zone tuition system. At that time those two young men wanted to come to Milan to player for a winner and that year we were state champions. The coaches, at that time, did not "raid" Atwood.

Nevertheless, that was almost 15yrs ago. I cannot speak to what they are doing today. If I had to guess though.... I would say that any students that come from West Carroll want to wear the purple and white and that is their main reasoning for coming. Besides they now have to live in the school zone, out-of-zone tuition no longer exists. And if you guys keep having winning seasons like you have had the last two year.... students will want to play for the winner and tradition that is being developed in Atwood instead of going to Milan.

Well I can't say that you are right or wrong... cause I don't know. I can say that when I played ball at Milan, we had two players on the team from Atwood. Only 1 received significant playing time.... the other helped keep the bench warm and the water cold. But this is when Milan operated on an out-of-zone tuition system. At that time those two young men wanted to come to Milan to player for a winner and that year we were state champions. The coaches, at that time, did not "raid" Atwood.

Nevertheless, that was almost 15yrs ago. I cannot speak to what they are doing today. If I had to guess though.... I would say that any students that come from West Carroll want to wear the purple and white and that is their main reasoning for coming. Besides they now have to live in the school zone, out-of-zone tuition no longer exists. And if you guys keep having winning seasons like you have had the last two year.... students will want to play for the winner and tradition that is being developed in Atwood instead of going to Milan.

oh yeah i wasnt at all insinuating coaches "raid" Atwood. Idk when you played but theres been some pretty significant players to go to Milan from here, not so much anymore cuz of the rise in WC football and like you said the out of zone tuition is gone. We had the same problem with McKenzie too but its starting to become a non issue nowadays

oh yeah i wasnt at all insinuating coaches "raid" Atwood. Idk when you played but theres been some pretty significant players to go to Milan from here, not so much anymore cuz of the rise in WC football and like you said the out of zone tuition is gone. We had the same problem with McKenzie too but its starting to become a non issue nowadays

Hey... I got a question. If a kid lives in McLemorsville (probably spelled that wrong) do they play ball West Carroll or do they go to Huntingdon? I would assume WC because it is closer but I didn't know if there was a zone or not.

Hey... I got a question. If a kid lives in McLemorsville (probably spelled that wrong) do they play ball West Carroll or do they go to Huntingdon? I would assume WC because it is closer but I didn't know if there was a zone or not.

McLemoresville but heck we just call it McLey. I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure Carroll Co. has open enrollment, but our Primary School is in McLey so they just go to West Carroll. Edited by RegisP90X

• 2 weeks later...