Best AAA team in state?

Jab07

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccer, Really????? Play a real sport!!!!!

Have you ever played a whole game of Soccer? I am far from a big Soccer fan, but saying it isn't a real sport is pretty uneducated. 95% of baseball players would pass out if they ever played a full soccer game at full speed..I'm not a soccer fan at all, but it aint no joke..Constantly running. If you aren't in shape your rear end will be worn out.

Edited by SweetScience

100% of soccer players could not hit a 90 mph fastball

Neither could most football players. Your point? All players in their respective sport are good at what they do. Just because people don't like a sport doesn't mean the players in it shouldn't be respected for what they do.

Edited by SweetScience

You can get by on pure athleticism and conditioning in soccer and football to be above average. It takes eye hand coordination, repetitive drills and knowledge of the game to be good in baseball. Desire and drive are the most important in all of them though to be better than the rest.

You can get by on pure athleticism and conditioning in soccer and football to be above average. It takes eye hand coordination, repetitive drills and knowledge of the game to be good in baseball. Desire and drive are the most important in all of them though to be better than the rest.

Amen. All sports have different talent aspects. I have always thought hockey players were excellent athletes, as well as boxers. In Soccer you also have to have good hand eye coordination and foot eye coordination..It isn't easy to kick a ball and make moves while doing it at full speed. Only reason why i chose to comment about this is because i used to think the same thing about soccer players..Oh, sissies, play a real sport yadda yadda yadda and i have heard many out of shape slobs say the same things about them who wouldn't last 5 seconds if they got on a soccer field lol..I gained respect for soccer players when i "tried" to play it one time with some friends playing around. Notice, i say tried lol. Anyways, back to baseball.

Edited by SweetScience