Station Camp 2013-14?

Panther57T

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bison return lots of players from last year's team, but they also lose some players that played a lot the last 3 years. Does anyone know who they play out of district this year? Do you think this is the year they make some noise regardless of moving up to 6A?

SC should have a good team in a very competitive district. They have a lot of good players coming back. The offense will be very talented at the skill position ; but I don't know what they have coming back on D.

I predicted SC to finish 6th in 2013 in another post. I'm not sold on the talent or the coaching staff. Maybe they both improve over last year and prove me wrong. As an outside observer that has seen them play at least once for the last 5 or 6 yrs, I don't know that this staff can take the program to the next level. 5-5, 6-4 and a first or second rd exit from the playoffs seems to be the glass ceiling.

Edited by tandem

I agree, haven't seen much from the Bison in recent years to make most think they will finish any higher than you just mentioned Tandem. I do see them improving from last year though. I think they will finish in the top three . They have a major DI talent and I think he is going to play big this year. I also think they will win some of the close games they lost last year i.e.. H'ville, Mt. Juliet. It will be interesting to see how some of the young players on the team fill in for departed seniors. Anyone know when they start spring practice?

I will be surprised if the Bison do anything special. They have had good talent for several years. Their were successful at the AAA level (when it was five classes), but their enrollment was much larger than the schools they were playing against. Now that they are playing at the 6A level, I would not expect this team to do much if they make the play-offs. I would predict a solid regular season (6-4 or 7-3) with a first round exit from play-offs (Can't see them beating teams from Murfreesboro). Coaching staff is average at best. Wondering if the big time, talented receiver will back up his hype on the field. Hurd at Beech has backed it up. The kid at Station Camp (I know his name, but not using it) hasn't yet. But he may. Waiting to see.

I agree, haven't seen much from the Bison in recent years to make most think they will finish any higher than you just mentioned Tandem. I do see them improving from last year though. I think they will finish in the top three . They have a major DI talent and I think he is going to play big this year. I also think they will win some of the close games they lost last year i.e.. H'ville, Mt. Juliet. It will be interesting to see how some of the young players on the team fill in for departed seniors. Anyone know when they start spring practice?

Panters57 ; I don't see SC beating Mt Juliet. maybe Hendersonville; but not MJ. The Bears are loaded with talent coming back. They will have the best D in the district and a lot of talent on the offense. Coach Perry and his staff will have the Bears primed for another deep playoff run. The Bears and Beech will battle for the district championship.

Coach Perry will have MJ ready without a doubt this fall. I do wonder who the bears will have running the ball this year in the wing t which they run very well. I still think SC will come up with an upset victory over one or more of the " top teams" in the districts. I'm thinking those top teams will be Beech,MJ, Wilson Central, and maybe Hendersonville.

I will be surprised if the Bison do anything special. They have had good talent for several years. Their were successful at the AAA level (when it was five classes), but their enrollment was much larger than the schools they were playing against. Now that they are playing at the 6A level, I would not expect this team to do much if they make the play-offs. I would predict a solid regular season (6-4 or 7-3) with a first round exit from play-offs (Can't see them beating teams from Murfreesboro). Coaching staff is average at best. Wondering if the big time, talented receiver will back up his hype on the field. Hurd at Beech has backed it up. The kid at Station Camp (I know his name, but not using it) hasn't yet. But he may. Waiting to see.

Average at best is kind. Seems to be a team without an identity or any clue on how to get one.

I beleive he was the top WR at a Under Armour camp down in Atlanta. ALOT of D-1 schools are wanting him.