CLASS A TEAM RANKINGS FOR 2013

12AEAGLEFAN

Like I said in another post, Summertown doesn't even have a senior on the team. Very young and still improving every game. Kinda dominated you in game 2

That's VERY impressive to hear that Summertown doesn't have even ONE senior! Very nice! Great feats they've already accomplished for being such a young team.

Riverside shouldn't be overlooked just because of the good seniors we graduated or our new coach. Our boys still have the heart and still know how to play ball. Our pitching isn't quite as deep as the last few years but our hitting is great, We have two of the top 3 batting averages in the state and a good field. It will take a great single a team to keep Riverside from winning it all again this year. Good luck to you all.

they thought they were good last year, went 0 & 2 and made a early exist in the fling.

And we thought we weren't that good my senior year, 2 years ago, and made it to the ship. It all depends how you play when you get there. I'm just saying they've got the pitching to win it this year. If you disagree then I guess you can go ahead and disagree, but I'd make a bet that they won't go 2 and out this year

8-3 in 7 totally dominated. Eagles do have a good team though. Especially to be so young.

I said "kinda". Anyway Looking forward to tournament however, from what I hear 1st game of tourney for us is 2 vs 3, never heard of that before. Funny things go on when tourney in c'wood. Don't understand the coin flip for 1st either. Even though s'town strength of schedule is higher, I would rather see it go by overall record than a stupid coin flip!

I don't know if anyone was expecting a whole lot out of Riverside after losing, arguably, the best pitching rotation in high school baseball, but they are rolling along as 3 time state champions in consecutive years, seemingly under the radar to some of the posters on here. They haven't lost to a single A team this year and until the best gets beat the best has to be considered as RIVERSIDE!!! BTW, they have 2 of the top 3 hitters in the state this year and both guys are juniors...... so hopefully that will offset the extroardinary pitching those fans have gotten used to the past 4 years.

I said "kinda". Anyway Looking forward to tournament however, from what I hear 1st game of tourney for us is 2 vs 3, never heard of that before. Funny things go on when tourney in c'wood. Don't understand the coin flip for 1st either. Even though s'town strength of schedule is higher, I would rather see it go by overall record than a stupid coin flip!

How did the seedings end up for the district tournament?