2013-2014 AAA Top Teams

Come on now. You said it best. Riverdale had 2400 students and 3 this year just happen to be star basketball players at their old school. Which happens to be players that fill holes in their roster from last year. Please. You ain't fooling no one. I am sure someone owns apartments and just happen to have an opening in their lease for a year. Shelbyville was crooks back in the day and now it continues within the family. Don't they all run that AAU program down their?? I'm just glad the girls enjoy winning at all costs. That will help them in college or juco.

Would be interesting to see how many high school coaches who also coach AAU teams just "magically" have their best AAU player transfer to their schools.  

Would suggest the NAACP also consider adding a AAAA or even a AAAAA category. Schools with 1200 or 1300 students find it more and more difficult to compete with schools with over 2,000 students (especially those with 3 or 4 transfers).

Would be interesting to see how many high school coaches who also coach AAU teams just "magically" have their best AAU player transfer to their schools.

Would suggest the NAACP also consider adding a AAAA or even a AAAAA category. Schools with 1200 or 1300 students find it more and more difficult to compete with schools with over 2,000 students (especially those with 3 or 4 transfers).

The NAACP....now I'm rolling on the floor laughing...your credibilty is getting crushed!

Edited by Brandon100

I read where someone said that blackman has transfers to you are incorrect they have only one and she move here from california played one year with mt Juliet then move to Murfreesboro then you said that jazz bond transfer from middle tn christain to blackman she came from chistiana middle school in muufresboro its clear you don't no anything about these schools.

I read where someone said that blackman has transfers to you are incorrect they have only one and she move here from california played one year with mt Juliet then move to Murfreesboro then you said that jazz bond transfer from middle tn christain to blackman she came from chistiana middle school in muufresboro its clear you don't no anything about these schools.

Meme Jackson may have come from california but it was earlier in her life. She played middle school ball at John F Kennedy Middle School in Antioch with Bree Jackson (BA)

Edited by Brandon100

I read where someone said that blackman has transfers to you are incorrect they have only one and she move here from california played one year with mt Juliet then move to Murfreesboro then you said that jazz bond transfer from middle tn christain to blackman she came from chistiana middle school in muufresboro its clear you don't no anything about these schools.

Actually, Jumpoff....Bond might have played at Christiana for some of middle school, but she also played Middle School ball at Middle TN Christian School.  Here is a pic of her in a MTCS uniform (back row left)  with a pretty amazing group of other girls....this is a who's who picture of todays superstars in Rutherford Co back in the day!

2010%20all%20county%20TTP%20web%20size.J

As for Meme Jackson...she played at John F Kennedy Middle School in Antioch.  She played with Bre Jackson (BA).  She might have come from California, but she didn't TRANSFER from a school in California.  Here is a video of her in Middle School to show you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY5Hy94GC_E

It appears YOU don't know what you are talking about.

Edited by Brandon100

Come on now. You said it best. Riverdale had 2400 students and 3 this year just happen to be star basketball players at their old school. Which happens to be players that fill holes in their roster from last year. Please. You ain't fooling no one. I am sure someone owns apartments and just happen to have an opening in their lease for a year. Shelbyville was crooks back in the day and now it continues within the family. Don't they all run that AAU program down their?? I'm just glad the girls enjoy winning at all costs. That will help them in college or juco.

2 of the 3 transfers played AAU ball for Memphis Elite Holmes out of Memphis, TN...for all the conspiracy theorists on Riverdale transfers, Im sure that will totally mess up their thought process.  Two transfers are seniors and one is a sophomore.  True that all 3 transfers were All-District players last year, but that doesn't mean they are handed starting positions.  They will have to win it like the rest.  There are 8 seniors on Riverdale's team this year.  2 seniors this year were in the rotation last year but not starters, and they have committed to play college ball at Faulkner and Albany St.  Just making rotation on this team would be an honor.  Because of the amount of talent, players who are not starters will play college ball, so it shows the teams depth.  There should be at minimum 2 more seniors commit somewhere...maybe even more.

Edited by Brandon100