2013-2014 AAA Top Teams

Riverdale added impact players from Hickman County and Summit. One is a senior and has an OVC offer already, the other just a sophomore.

Both players were selected to the All-District 12-AA team last season. Senior from Hickman County has over 1,000 points Edited by Brandon100

• 3 weeks later...

Have seen lots of games at 3 camps this summer. Morristown West finished 21-0 with only a couple of fairly close games. They have an unusual team with a group of seniors who never lost in middle school and a group of freshmen who never lost in middle school. The East side of the state in AAA looks like West, Science Hill and Cocke County. The Knoxville area looks like Maryville , Bearden and Farragut. Blackman, Riverdale and Bradley Central in the middle and I have no idea about the Western part of the state.

Bradley Central is in east Tennessee.....not middle. 

Both players were selected to the All-District 12-AA team last season. Senior from Hickman County has over 1,000 points

Alot of talent in the Murfreesboro area, but i think Blackman wins it this year.

I saw the Hickman Co girl play last year one game, she looked pretty good, but i'm not sure she is Riverdale good.  Maybe I am wrong.

I agree with Devilfanatic, Balckman will win it this year.

I saw the Hickman Co girl play last year one game, she looked pretty good, but i'm not sure she is Riverdale good.  Maybe I am wrong.

I agree with Devilfanatic, Balckman will win it this year.

Hickman Co girl will see plenty of playing time this year.  She did all summer in Riverdale's team camps.  Coach Barrett was her coach at Hickman Co before he moved to Riverdale.  She knows his system and she is a deadly 3 point shooter.  She averaged 18.0 pts a game last year as a junior and had 49 3pt shots in only 23 games.  She has DI offers.  You are underestimating her Bob77

Riverdale went 16-0 in games during summer camps, including a pretty convincing win against DII State Champion Ensworth.  58 game win streak and coming off a national championship with key players back.  They will be in the hunt...

Edited by Brandon100

• 1 month later...

Who else other than former hickman and summit players?

Deja Jones from Friendship Christian transferred to Riverdale for her senior year.   She is the only other transfer. She is a 2 time District 8A MVP at post and led all Middle TN scorers in all divisions last year at 22.1 ppg.  http://www.usatodayhss.com/athlete/friendship-christian-high-school-lebanon-tn/deja-jones/00000136-60da-d139-afb6-fedbe8090000/stats?season=2012 She had 6 games last year over 30 points.  Of course, the competition in Riverdale's district is much tougher than what she is used to.  Deja is 6' and extremely strong under the board.  She will do great this season.  Riverdale is loaded.  4 seniors have already committed to their respective colleges, and more seniors will be committing soon.  There will be at least two more seniors playing at the next level....possibly more.

Edited by Brandon100