Upperman Softball

UpperCumberlandMan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmmm......and opinion why?

They have a shot.......just have to keep winning.

AA is going to be tough to win it all depending on who gets there.

A lot of perennial powers are still in play. Gibbs, Unicoi Co., Goodpasture all still in the mix........Camden, Lexington, and probably the hottest team, Greenbrier still alive.

You never know but they have some tough teams to go through including Unicoi Co, Gibbs, and even Greenbrier. Greenbrier has a kid with 3 grand slams in tournament play. I would advise Upperman to not pitch to her if they face them and want to win.

If I were going to pick any one player to take there team to a State title it would be Kristen Hull. She is as mentaly tough as it comes. Give her a run and watch her work. I think they can get it done. Go luck Lady Bees!!

Amen to that. Kristen Hull is as though as a roll of barbed wire and has ice water in her veins. A great kid.

With a top 3 pitcher in the state, and finishing third last year, why not think Upperman might could? Beat the 3a runners up earlier in eaon, I think record says enough about this team.

Teams records can be misleading.......You can have 35-40 wins in a season but the competition you play might be weaker than a team with 20-25 wins.....