AAA State Predictions & Thoughts

PJM

If you will send me your email address to odrjm78@yahoo.com, I'll send you the link to sign up to volunteer for different spots. There are still opportunities to serve, but I am not sure if this position is open for those games. I also tried to get the Houston v. Farragut game. I give you other info you will need.

I would like to work those 2. As long as i get a chance to watch

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMJ maybe I can find you today to say Hello. I was going to watch a couple of early matches today.

Sounds great. I'll be there early, but I will not know ahead of time which side I'll get (fan or coach), although I hope to get the coach side again. Just depends on how many ball kids we have.

Huh pjm?, maryville only out shot lavergne by 2 shots?

What is your point? I did not say that Maryville outshot LaVergne by a wide margin. My post was meant to imply that Lavergne's goalie had to make better saves because of the quality of Maryville's shots and breakaways. Just ask Maryville's coach, how many outstanding saves LaVergne's keeper made. I was standing right next to him the whole game.

As I also said, Maryville's keeper looked good as well, and may be a much better keeper than LaVergne's, he just was not challenged with quality shots like LaVergne's goalie.

Hope this clears it up for you.

What is your point? I did not say that Maryville outshot LaVergne by a wide margin. My post was meant to imply that Lavergne's goalie had to make better saves because of the quality of Maryville's shots and breakaways. Just ask Maryville's coach, how many outstanding saves LaVergne's keeper made. I was standing right next to him the whole game.

As I also said, Maryville's keeper looked good as well, and may be a much better keeper than LaVergne's, he just was not challenged with quality shots like LaVergne's goalie.

Hope this clears it up for you.

I see what you mean Edited by bluemonster

Franklin looked really good tonight in their 3-1 win over Maryville. Their possession game and crossing were impressive. I have not really had a chance to watch Farragut play yet, but should be a dandy of a game on Friday.