Next years wrestlers to look out for in AAA?

jakefromstatefarm

Obviously you have some tough competition coming from everywhere, but where is the toughest? Who is the toughest? I just moved here from florida so i dont really know who to watch. I never really coached(which i do not plan on doing) back home I always just went to tournaments and kept up with the local team. Im honestly just a fan of high school wrestling. It would be great if maybe someone could give me a region by region breakdown and tell me about some of the tough kids to keep an eye out for. Im not possitive but I believe I live in the AAA Region 1 area. I live in Johnson City and would like to know about some of the wrestlers in this region and then about the wrestlers out of region.

Thanks,

Jake Spencer

Sure Jake, I came from florida to Johnson City as well,

In a nutshell Science Hill in Johnson City, Dobyns Bennett in Kingsport, with a few great kids in Greeneville is about it in this area, although some others are improving. Look for the Tournaments at Science Hill such as the Farrace and Fandetti to bring the better instate and out of state wrestlers in . I hear the Dobyns bennett Indian Classic draws some decent wrestlers as well.

Sure Jake, I came from florida to Johnson City as well,

In a nutshell Science Hill in Johnson City, Dobyns Bennett in Kingsport, with a few great kids in Greeneville is about it in this area, although some others are improving. Look for the Tournaments at Science Hill such as the Farrace and Fandetti to bring the better instate and out of state wrestlers in . I hear the Dobyns bennett Indian Classic draws some decent wrestlers as well.

Really? What part of Florida? Also is that all thats around here? Thats pretty disappointing. Back home just at districts we had amazing cometition, then it got even better at regions, and then we had the State Championships. It was alot of fun to keep up with that.

I've actually heard of a few tough kids from Morristown and Jefferson when I was talking to my dad(who lives in dandridge) about wrestling around here a couple of days ago. They said wrestling was not very popular over there and everyone is worried about football. I wish I could remember the names, but he said they could do things on the State level. I'm not sure if that means anything up here like it did in Florida. lol

We shall see... Bringback, I know a few that will place at state and could win it from this area this year - just not one to typically go about throwing names out

you know marsh you're right. ive been one to do some name dropping but i think ill quit doing that. i mean just think how people are going to react when they step foot on the mat with one of our talented wrestlers from region 1? theyre probably going to walk off the mat feeling pretty silly if they ever said there was no talent in region 1.