POLK CO 2013

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Polk fan but I'm guessing with Miller in the backfield they will match up pretty good against anybody. :popcorneater:

He will be good....everyone knows he will be hard to stop, but good teams can figure out a way to stop him if all we do is run Miller. We need to have a better passing game this year.... I'm not talking about polk running 5 wides lol I think we all know that's not polk co style haha, but we need a handful of pass plays that will work for us so we can keep the everyone on their toes. Otherwise everyone will just stack everyone in the box...Silas was inexperianced at the QB position last year but im sure he has gained a lot more skill over the spring and summer and i think those pass plays will flow a little smoother this season... I know Coach Davis will have everyone ready by August. ...He always does!

Edited by POLKcoPRIDE

He will be good....everyone knows he will be hard to stop, but good teams can figure out a way to stop him if all we do is run Miller. We need to have a better passing game this year.... I'm not talking about polk running 5 wides lol I think we all know that's not polk co style haha, but we need a handful of pass plays that will work for us so we can keep the everyone on their toes. Otherwise everyone will just stack everyone in the box...Silas was inexperianced at the QB position last year but im sure he has gained a lot more skill over the spring and summer and i think those pass plays will flow a little smoother this season... I know Coach Davis will have everyone ready by August. ...He always does!

Yes he does and those of us wearing Kotex blue know that all to well.LOL!!!

Well just to make yall feel a little bit better .....from watching the scrimmages I think he is bigger, stronger, and runs harder than last year....it looks like he has a little more fight in him

I was referring to Davis always having his teams ready. But thanks for the updates on Miller. Wow, this could get ugly and get ugly quick.

I'm not a Polk fan at all,but......... I had rather watch those Polk co. boys play football more than anyone in the state. They play football like it's supposed to be played. You guy's play with heart on every single play. You don't let anybody push you around. Polks smallest player, will lay the lumber to the other teams biggest player, no matter if he gets run over or not. I DON'T CARE WHAT SCHOOL THAT YOU ARE FROM, YOU HAVE GOT TO RESPECT THAT.By the way, i'm a hard core mcminn central fan. Go big blue!!!

I'm not a Polk fan at all,but......... I had rather watch those Polk co. boys play football more than anyone in the state. They play football like it's supposed to be played. You guy's play with heart on every single play. You don't let anybody push you around. Polks smallest player, will lay the lumber to the other teams biggest player, no matter if he gets run over or not. I DON'T CARE WHAT SCHOOL THAT YOU ARE FROM, YOU HAVE GOT TO RESPECT THAT.By the way, i'm a hard core mcminn central fan. Go big blue!!!

Greenback and Polk are set to scrimmage on the 3rd if I'm not mistaken should be a good tough scrimmage.I'm not sure if its at Polk or GB but two physical ball teams going at it is always fun to watch!