Week 0 - Bearden vs. Sevier County

fsutandem

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Horton kid playing? It seems like I read on here somewhere that he was kicked off the team or something. I also read that he had 300 yard games last year and I know he was hurt against SC last year and was still very good. I guess we will find out Friday.

Im sticking with my 42-17 prediction but If the Dawgs can pound it at us it may be much closer.

GoBears!!!

I believe the final was 7-0 Bearden. Yes good news. But there is still some skeptical bad news. Pigeon Forge actually did a little rushing on the Bears and established a little something that jamboree. The worse feeling in the whole situation is. Malachi Horton Rushed for 160+ yds on the Bears last year. On a Bad ANKLE.. Bearden has a big line and could possibly wear the Bears down over the games time. I still think Bears win 38 to 28 but I do expect Horton to be close to the 200 yds if not more by games end. And Bearden has a Athletic QB as well I think which will be more to worry about. Hope the Bears pull it together by that game. Or there offense is as good as advertised or we could be in some trouble.  :|

Bearden may actually have a chance to win this game. Word on the street is Brewer suspended some of the players for being arrested for underage drinking. I heard 16 players and some are starters. I have yet to confirm this. Not suspended from school but from the team. I hope its not true. Can anybody confirm or is it a bad rumor?