Bradley Transfer ?

oldtiger83

Based on the article on the Chattanoogan about Bradley Centrals transfer QB from Soddy Daisy is this not a blatent violation of TSSAA rules about transfering for athletic purposes? WOW

I have looked over all the rules to be an elgible transfer and the rule is you have to have a bona fide change of address to compete in sports and from what I understand he and his parents have been living in Bradley County since December. His little brother is also going to school in Bradley County so it sounds like he is legal to me. Not sure what you are talking about. Kids change schools every year to play sports for another school.

I have looked over all the rules to be an elgible transfer and the rule is you have to have a bona fide change of address to compete in sports and from what I understand he and his parents have been living in Bradley County since December. His little brother is also going to school in Bradley County so it sounds like he is legal to me. Not sure what you are talking about. Kids change schools every year to play sports for another school.

Yea... Ridgeland get them all the time......change your address from tennessee to georgia...... a no-brainer........just another stud qb in 5a......welcome :mrgreen:

Based on the article on the Chattanoogan about Bradley Centrals transfer QB from Soddy Daisy is this not a blatent violation of TSSAA rules about transfering for athletic purposes? WOW

I would expect some of that talk, but I hope that all the i's were dotted and t's were crossed.

Just an opinion, based solely on what I read.

From the outside it looks like the kid that should have been the team leader, bailed on his team.

The article read that they shopped around for the best program and such. I understand the parents want to do the best for their kids. But promoting hard work and teamwork is better than promoting the "I" or "Me" mentality.

There are a lot of lessons to be learned from bad coaches or losing teams. It's working through the issues of life that will make our boys better men.

Regardless, I wish both teams and all players a great season.

Just an opinion, based solely on what I read.

From the outside it looks like the kid that should have been the team leader, bailed on his team.

The article read that they shopped around for the best program and such. I understand the parents want to do the best for their kids. But promoting hard work and teamwork is better than promoting the "I" or "Me" mentality.

There are a lot of lessons to be learned from bad coaches or losing teams. It's working through the issues of life that will make our boys better men.

Regardless, I wish both teams and all players a great season.

He is a talented guy and I dont blame his parents for takin him away from that coaching carousel......he can be a leader at his new school Bradley and learn whatever lessons he need to at that school.....its still not a given that this situation is better, but it sure looks to be at this point......the players always get the flack for "bailing " when coaches do it all the time at every level.......I wish him the best :ugeek: