East Hamilton @ Signal Mountain Week 0

No doubt both teams are very good. I'd say they are probably better than Ridgeland. But based on size, both teams should be better than what they are. Something is missing from East Ham's running game. With that Oline, and that speed, they should be a beast. Maybe they are missing Lojack, but I think they just aren't physical enough. Defensively their tackling technique was poor. The wing T should be a lot more deceptive than Signal was last night. They basically look like they are just running the ball with 2 less blockers because they are making you think the backs who don't get the ball, might get the ball. If East Ham could tackle it would have been a long night for their offense.

Yes we miss LoJack. But let's not forget also gone are 2 first team all state lineman and a 2 team all state lineman. The kid hauling the ball is faster but not the size of LoJack the kid also got 667 yards a 9.2 ave last year as a back up behind that line and 10 TD's. last year we had 3 backs that carried the ball someone has got to step up and Carrie it too. Also the new guys who got time last year need to learn and get better. We will see soon if that happens. As for the game Signal is pretty good no darn good we got out of there by the freaking skin of our teeth. Signal goes 9-1 or maybe 8-2. There D is steller. The kid running the ball if I read right got 110 yards rushing, really how many more kids will break a 100 on them, kid from Greeneville and ND the only 2 IMO. If they get the passing game in line they will be deadly. East Ham has got to fix a few things and yes you do not bring down quality backs more so when they weigh 265 by arm tackling.

Well that is not what I wanted, but I will take it. I agree we haved got to get a small passing game going somehow. EH is a good solid football team and I think SM is too. I HATE losing but losing to a solid football team is a little easier to swallow. Good game Canes! GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

DEFENSE LOOKED AS GOOD AS IT EVER HAS!!!! GREAT JOB COACHES!!!!

P.S. IF ANYONE IS READING:

NEED A SMALL PASSING GAME, NOTHING HUGE JUST SOMETHING TO MAKE A DEFENSE PAUSE FOR A SECOND. JMO

Edited by realmenwearred