Tellico Plains vs Sequoyah (week 0)

dumdum

Hey Jet, that's a million dollar question, from my understanding it was Sweetwater that wanted out, which makes no sense to me. They had first game of the year, just a huge money game for both schools and most of the time it was a win for the Wildcats, a decent tune up game. But hey, Sweetwater's loss is Sequoyah's gain. The Chiefs were very happy to get the game. County rival games make for a great atmosphere. Not sure why...

On another note, heard rumor yesterday that the Bears may have had a significant injury in practice involving a impact player. Can anyone from the Plains confirm?

I will not bash Sweetwater but i do like to see them go out and play Kingston, Greenback & Austin East

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tellico is improving I agree but the Chiefs are just too big too fast and too strong this year. I am not a Satterfield fan by any means but you have to give credit where credit is due and he is doing a good job of letting his position coaches and coordinators coach while he just keeps the train on the tracks.

Hey Jet, that's a million dollar question, from my understanding it was Sweetwater that wanted out, which makes no sense to me.  They had first game of the year, just a huge money game for both schools and most of the time it was a win for the Wildcats, a decent tune up game.  But hey, Sweetwater's loss is Sequoyah's gain.  The Chiefs were very happy to get the game.  County rival games make for a great atmosphere.  Not sure why... 

On another note, heard rumor yesterday that the Bears may have had a significant injury in practice involving a impact player.  Can anyone from the Plains confirm?

fullback reno, thumb and carter dislocated shoulder

How long those two be out? The bears have any scrimmages lines up?

Reno...my guess is he will play the first game. Carter (dislocated shoulder) don't have a clue... wish him a speedy recovery. They scrimmaged Loudon, the outcome is according to who you speak to...heard 7 to 7 in 2nd quarter with Loudon winning 21-7.

So after last night I'm changing my prediction SQHS by however many they see fit.

I think the Bears had a couple of starters out (Reno and Carter) trying to get them healthy.  Even though the Chiefs looked good, there were still mistakes made in which will be corrected this week.