week 0 cleveland vs mccallie

fooseball96

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mccallie from what I hear has a good back field. Always scraapy and well coached. Cleveland as athletes all over the place and a stud qb. But the line will be the question. If they can protect the qb I think the blueraiders can win this game. Your thoughts?

This is always an interesting matchup. Cleveland has the athletes to compete just about any year. But having the complete team to compete with the likes of McCallie or Baylor or any private school is always hard. Cleveland wins a squeaker at home.

This is always an interesting matchup. Cleveland has the athletes to compete just about any year. But having the complete team to compete with the likes of McCallie or Baylor or any private school is always hard. Cleveland wins a squeaker at home.

The athletes that attend private schools are technically public school athletes that chose to go to private school and thats ok........

Cleveland has had a great QB the last 6-7 years (and great athletes forever), but hasn't been able to play as a team and compete for a district championship. It sounds like Crawford is a no-nonsense guy, so maybe he can lead them farther along this year.

I know DJ Jones will be a huge threat to take it all the way every time he touches it. Do they have anybody in the back field to step up and take CJ Bryant's role as a game-breaker out of the backfield? I think you'll see Cleveland trying to get the ball in DJ's hands any way possible (screens, reverses, lining him up in the backfield, etc.). Any new playmakers that will surprise us this year?

Jones is no doubt their best playmaker but they have others. Bunion is the fill in for bryant. Hes prolly a better natural runner at rb. Tj parker, jackson earle, eric goodwin are all playmakers who saw lots of playing time last yr. The o line and Cleveland's def have been their Achilles heal so we shall see. I think it will be a high scoring affair