Oak Ridge football

rallykat

I just got the prepxtra magazine and it predicts oak ridge will finish the season 5-5. I know oak ridge has a new coach and everything but I still would think they would finish higher than that.

Yeah, I was really disappointed in that. They're basically saying we're going to get beat by Farragut, McMinn County, Powell, Central, and AC. While we could potentially get beat by any of them, the probability of getting beat by more than a couple is not likely given our talent and coaching staff.

I question how much Jesse Smithey really finds out about those teams.

I just got the prepxtra magazine and it predicts oak ridge will finish the season 5-5. I know oak ridge has a new coach and everything but I still would think they would finish higher than that.

Yeah, I was really disappointed in that. They're basically saying we're going to get beat by Farragut, McMinn County, Powell, Central, and AC. While we could potentially get beat by any of them, the probability of getting beat by more than a couple is not likely given our talent and coaching staff.

I question how much Jesse Smithey really finds out about those teams.

Farragut has a running back bigger than our linemen and he can run. Central has a running that can go the distance against anyone. Powell has a great runni g back too that is as quick as a hiccup. Campbell County played South Doyle as well or better than we did. A 5-5 record may be generous.

Edited by catswild