dekalb co. vs Warren County? who takes it

Pioneersports

I agree, you guys had more talent and size than we did!! You will win some games this year. Is your coach handicapped by the politics that goes on in that town? Just curious?

I wouldnt go as far as to say they had more talent, if that was the case it would of clearly showed even with the lack of good coaching. They had more size, speed, and better overall athleticism but thats not the same as talent.

Warren failed to show up with reports I have read , congrats dekalb , hope your ONE man show stays healthy. Sorry for the delay on congradulation post , majority of my time goes to mid and upper tier programs (gotta pay the bills)!

Might want to find another job if you depend on your predictions to feed you.... you will starve! As for the one man show you must be referring to the head coach Steve Trapp. I have no clue who else you could possibly be referring to. We scored 3 touchdowns with 3 different players. Might want to get your facts right before you open your mouth. Enjoy that crow!!

Warren failed to show up with reports I have read , congrats dekalb , hope your ONE man show stays healthy. Sorry for the delay on congradulation post , majority of my time goes to  mid and upper tier programs (gotta pay the  bills)!

Haha what a sore loser, even in defeat he's still taking shots at us. Your reports are wrong, they definately showed up ready to play. The fact is they just got outcoached and outplayed by a superior team. Say what you will, believe what you want but those are the facts.  Your still no guru, next year you will be back saying they same old stuff about how WC gonna beat DC.

Might want to find another job if you depend on your predictions to feed you.... you will starve! As for the one man show you must be referring to the head coach Steve Trapp. I have no clue who else you could possibly be referring to. We scored 3 touchdowns with 3 different players. Might want to get your facts right before you open your mouth. Enjoy that crow!!

Nicejob dekalb Co. !!!  rebuilding and doing well, great job !! Go pioneers

They definitely came to play. They were blitzing like crazy and had alot of energy on the field. We stalled a few times an I thought we needed something to work. Right about that time we had some screens called that worked perfectly against the pressure. Sorry guru, but they got out coached. That's what you get when you gun for the freshman qb. Once we got past the pressure it was a done deal.