dekalb co. vs Warren County? who takes it

Pioneersports

Lol. Next year their paper will be talking about how they will beat us with their young talented team when they couldn't get it done with seniors vs. inexperience. Next year we will probably be very solid with only having the very few seniors we do.

Yeah that was a joke, I imagine DC will be heavy favorites coming into the game next season.

well i'm pretty stuffed after eating all that crow this weekend. Our senior led team laid a big egg friday night and your freshmen QB out played our senior QB. The biggest disapointment had to be our offensive line. This group played like they were still in youth league. Congrats to coach Trapp because for the last 3 yrs he has out coached ours. Good luck with the rest of your season.

I give you props for coming back on here and eating crow.

it is a shame, warren county has had a better run of talent over the last 4 years than they normally have, I know that they have had many assistants leave but they have changed offenses multiple times and that kills your team.  Coach Johnson seems to be a great guy and it is good that they are giving him time to establish a program.  Hopefully the system will yield him some wins this year.