White House-Tullahoma

CoachT

Guest Hillwood

I am not sure who told me this it was someone at one of the hillwood games that was from either portland or white house he was talking about how good Bean is and talking about the possible colleges he may go to.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that John was at the WH-Greenbrier game but I missed him in all the crowd. (Also heard he's in TX now and I think he has like 5 kids and they're expecting the 6th.) Sure would be good to see him...we were friends back in "those days". You know..when the only sports at WHHS were Football and Basketball, the four HS grades could fit into the Civic Center, the Jr. High classes were ALL in the renovated Police Department, and according my kids dinosaurs roamed :)

Posted by FanaticMom:

The name is familiar, but the memory is OLD...I graduated in 75.

At our 20 year reunion I was voted "Most Changed".

I attributed that distinguishing award to 20 years, 50 pounds and work related stress. ;)

I usually recognize faces, won't even try initials! :confused:

[Edited by APhool on 11-8-02 10:55A]

3:40pm-We're leaving Tullahoma now on the way to White House for "THE GAME OF THE WEEK" See a lot of predictions on this thread and maybe I'm not smart enough to know how the game will end, but all I'll say is it WILL be a good game. Should be close and I'll even go out on a limb and say a field goal will win it, or a missed extra point will lose it. HOWEVER IT GOES, BOTH TEAMS ARE DESERVING AND HAVE HAD GREAT SEASONS. GOOD LUCK & WE'LL SEE Y'ALL IN A COUPLE OF HOURS IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN WHITE HOUSE. :D